Well thats a first...

Faaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccck!

Any one selling an IPhone?

Mine kinda fell in the toilet while i was taking a piss…lol

After 15 seconds of just yelling I fished her out, still working (also has a BAD broken screen from a previous encounter with the pavement) I turned it off asap and now it’s sitting in rice for a day or two…

How do you think she will fair?

hahah Whats the worse your phone has got into?

I feel so empty without it, well I’m going to make a sandwich.

Had my N95 8GB take a 9 or 10 foot fall while I was working under the dash of a car while it was up in the air…

Just a minor scratch to the corner… Still good… Not the first drop the phone’s had… Not too worried about its condition, as long as it works, I know its served itself through its functions enough that it’s made it worth its price.

put your iphone in a bag of rice. it will be fine in a couple days
i had my ipod washed and i have swam with a couple phones before.

you better not eat that rice afterwards…

i would say use silica gel instead… you know, because who cares if you get pee on silica gel.

First off my phone as been through Hell and is still currently there. Its a sony ericson cant remember the model number but its 3 years old. Anywho, I dropped it out of my friends car going 60 and then it got run over butttt it still works. Ive thrown it at walls after a couple conversations and it still works. Ive played hockey with it and hacky sack.

This phone wont die

I have this fear of that happening so I always keep my phone in a zippered or buttoned jacket pocket and if not that, I make sure it’s secured in a pants pocket. If the pants need to be dropped to do business, I take a step away from the toilet and drop them more uprightish so nothing makes a dive for the toilet. I have known a few dudes that have lost phones in the toilet because they were slightly bent and it fell out of a pocket, or something really innocuous.

I had an MP3 player go in the wash. I have tried so hard to get it to start but alas it is dead and has been for years. Apple stuff isn’t burly in the slightest. Good luck man, I hope it works out for ya.

Was it the SE W810i? Because I’ll attest to that phone’s hackability, as well as durability…

I’d rather use it as a backup over my old Blackberry 8120 any day

So i shouldn’t sell it either?? :frowning:

Where can i find silica other then finding them in packets in th ebags of some foods…

Just use the rice and then throw it away, it’s cheap as hell.

I went swimming in the lake with my ipod touch, still works perfect

I had one of these…
Dropped in my whiskey twice in one night. and then in my piss…

It still works like the day I got it…

I got a black berry tour and ripped a drift while it was on my lap, it got stuck under my ebrake and effed the screen.

my old lg something slide phone blew into a million pieces after a trip at the wall.

Funny… my RAZR (Brand new to the market at the time) did the same thing. Only it was coming in contact with the pavement.

I have ran my one phone over about 5 - 7 tims.
always forgot to take it out of the rim after working on car LOL
still works just fine.

Tried it today and it was unresponsive:/: …

Plugged it in and thank god it was just a dead battery…hahaha

IPhone FTW, although my camera doesn’t work, small price to pay i guess lol

This would be it.

Boy… thats a shitty situation!

its too bad he didnt drop it in his dookie that would have been one epic pun

If he every dropped it in dookie, I would hope he would sell it on Kijiji!

hahaha yeah thank god i didn’t, would of thought twice about diving in there after it.

I also drank ALOT of water that day and my urine was almost clear :D…Imagine I had asparagus the night before??? hahaha