durmamax withstands the long haul!!!!!

751K mile duramax!!!

http://www.thedieselpage.com/duramax/750kduramaxc.htm

Damn thats alot of miles.

I wonder how many miles are on Randy’s Ram now. The last I knew it had over 650k on the Cummins motor but that was a while ago.

He does the same thing the guy that owned this truck does. His truck is nowhere near as clean and its about 10 years older though.

I will tell you what, those duramax are no joke we beat our dually tow rig for 26 hours straight…nonstop coming back from Florida and it never broke a sweat. That was towing a 21,000 lb trailer!!

siiiiiiiiiiick. isuzu has been in the diesel business a long time, it shows!!!

yep, jdm diesel motor :banana

I’ve seen what happens when you blow a rod through the case on a isuzu diesel engine. Makes a little bit of a mess. -1 for gendrons

I blew an Isuzu diesel on the northway a few years ago and another guy blew one up on route 9 a year or two before that. One had about 75k and the other had around 170k.

When I did it the cops and fire trucks came because people called and said the truck was on fire. Really it was just coolant and the motor seized up. My boss told me to try to make it back from exit 13 with the truck overheating and I didnt even make it to exit 12. I did get a nice tan sitting on the side of the northway though.

We did have one that had 269k when we got rid of it.

All were 4 cylinders in NPR box trucks.

Now we’ve got a Nissan diesel in a UD truck and its a big POS. Its only got 77k and already had a turbo replaced and a bunch of other shit replaced/repaired. Its in the shop now for losing/burning coolant.

hell yeah, My duramax just clicked 140k and it runs better than when i got it with 20k on it. The only things i have had to replace were due to my own fault, CP3 pump and steering parts.

damn i thought your truck only had like 100k on it!

I would have kept it and shot for 1,000,000 miles!!!

Yeah, the trucks my old company had were the isuzu engines/allison trans and the chevy/gmc cab (they were really isuzu, just with a different badge)

The first truck I had, turbo went out at about 140k. Gendrons took like a month to fix it, and did something with the oil return lines, I made it about 6 miles and the engine started to make a strange noise, go to slow down and pull over, engine break hits in and it blew 2 rods threw the case. Gendrons ended up eating the cost on a new engine.

The last truck I had before I got laid off was the same type of truck, but with 369k (it was an 05)

I also had a chevy gas box van with the 6.0 vortec. I once went 36k between oil changes and that truck STILL ran like brand new with 250k+ on it.

The new company im working for uses dodge sprinter vans

One of our trucks had a GMC badge too. Was a good truck until the motor and tranny blew on route 9 with another guy driving.

Currently we have the '08 UD and an '02 Isuzu with a Chevy 350 in it.

It always seems like it takes forever to get our trucks fixed no matter what the issue is or where we take them. Its been that way since I worked there.

The UD is under warranty at Capitalland and the Isuzu isnt under warranty.

Capitalland is closing soon I heard.

I havent heard that. Ive gotta pick up our truck on Tuesday so Ill see if they say anything about that.

The one guy at my work has a UD tow truck, And he said that last time he went to get a part they said they were closing within a year. Could be diffrent now.

Maybe theyre not going to sell UD’s anymore but I find it hard to believe theyd stop selling Subaru’s too. GMC wouldnt surprise me either since GM shut down so many dealers already.

I think it’s just the truck part

Gendrons SUCKED to get anything fixed at. Horrible

my truck was originally bought at gendrons but all maintenance was done at denooyer seen the service records on the salesmans screen when he walked away. only unscheduled service was the glow plug relay had to be replaced.

holy shit DJ, I know you drive your truck a lot but DAMN you put a lot of miles on that bad boy!