DVD Production

Made my first DVD this morning. Way cool :mullet: Anyone else into the multimedia production? What hardware/software are you using?

MAC G3 running Tiger - Final Cut Pro ftw.

im working on mine hoepfully itll be done this month if not definately the next month. was using pinicle but that program sucked now im using adobe premier elements and its a kick ass setup. Runnig on a new amd 3700 w/ 1 gig of ram want another gig but its handling it so far. still have yet to start the menu setup i still need an important part which will be hard to get/do
http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21865
still not 100 % satisified but i never will be untill its perfect

spikesblazin on here does video editing/production. He is the guy who helped me out with some of my vids. Maybe he’ll chime in.

you use a mac… omg i should of realized this :doh:

i use camtasmia studio, mx studio, and other BS programs.

i wish i had a mac for video editig :frowning: i didnt want to reformat all my old vids

when i have time to work on videos i use Sony Vegas… totally badass software!

damn i just saw this thread, what you wanna know. i work at a video editing house, plus i have my own company doing video work.

Just bought a maxtor 200gb ide 7200 drive for my G3, when I initialize the drive it only recognizes 128gb (fuuuck…MAC software or hardware restriction??) and when I try to install OSX Tiger I get an install error that halts installation and creates an error log. Been busy this week but doing my research and hopefully having the G3 up and running again this weekend.

thats cuz you wont get the full 200 gig. i bought a 300 and only got 275 i think from it. i forget the reason why.