Getting Mini DV onto the computer!!

Anyone know how… ive really been trying for like 2 hours and i can’t figure out how to get the video from the camera onto the PC!! (&$(&#%#$@#($*&@#(& damn video editing on a PC … i want a MAC!

HAHAHAHA…u cant use the stupid piece of shit program that came with ur cheap miniDV camera u need to get something like “adobe Premiere pro” or for mac Final Cut Pro

u use a card callled a IEEE 1394 firewire card and if u have adobe premiere it will recognize this and u can capture all ur shit, u can also use analog but u need a fast realtime capture car (expensive)

if u want more info u can talk to me on msn, i have done this shit for ages :slight_smile:

How about talk to him on MSN. I wouldn’t have come out if you’d have told me I’d have to wait a month for some vids. :axe:

Ill be talking to you to about this cuz im havin the same problem

well you were on a need to know basis, and well… you didn’t need to know… :smiley: i forget what your msn is… pm it to me again or say hello to me if you are allready on my list!

Haha, I just want to see the vid. What end of town are you on? Hell, I’d be happy to just copy onto VHS.

Dammit you guys are impatient! I’ll have the video on a CD tonight and upload it to the FTP if it’s still up. It’s about 220MB I think. It should be up later on tonight :axe:

RAD!

Kris’s computer crashed and the FTP seems to be down…

Dave im going to pm you on this but tell matt ty!

Tell him yourself, you owe him a couple sexual favors :finga: