DWI or Get Fucked in the Ass (Black Cop)

this subject is just straight gay

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:40,topic:31682"”]

I’m at work, it wouldn’t be entirely appropiate to make here.

[/quote]

I can understand how butt secks may be frowned upon at work

If it was a female cop with a strap-on?

ehhhh

got another vote for DWI :frowning:

fufcking homophobes

Hmm this isn’t really hard. I’ll preserve my butt virginity and continue being a man anyday. If I was dumb enough to get tanked and drive I would refuse the test and just get a conditional license. Always a way to cheat what goes on your driving record.

man… I’ve been just driving around wasted hoping for a cop to give me this option…

and losing your ass virginity makes you less of a man? What if your ass viriginity was taken from you by force… IE raped in jail (fucking slippery soap)

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:44,topic:31682"”]

got another vote for DWI :frowning:

fufcking homophobes

[/quote]

Sorry dude. A man’s ass being exit only is non-negotiable.

i don’t want a DWI. :mamoru:

hahaha WTF is wrong with you?

:lol:

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:46,topic:31682"”]

man… I’ve been just driving around wasted hoping for a cop to give me this option…

and losing your ass virginity makes you less of a man? What if your ass viriginity was taken from you by force… IE raped in jail (fucking slippery soap)

[/quote]

You must mean prison instead of jail. If you are in prison then you can’t complain about an ass romping. You were a big enough scum bag to be put in prison so what do you expect?

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:46,topic:31682"”]

[/quote]

Valid point, it’s rape either way.

Here is my logic… ask yourself… how much money would it take to let a black man fuck me in the ass? If you say anything above $2000 then why would you do it to get out of a couple hundred $$ ticket and around a grand in ins increases??

It is like saying you would do it $1500 at anytime or place for the hell of it.