Dyno day results

336 from a catback and lid without any tuning is damn good for an ls1 in my opinion

Header too…I say with a tune he could be in the 340’s

oh thats right he did have headers

i think the record is like 350’s with those numbers

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36772

:beer:

4hp? you could put on different tires and pick up 4hp on the dyno

thats true it may only make a few more ponies peak. but a tune would most likely improve power everywhere on the curve. but i think it could definately pick up near 10 hp with a aggressive tune and improve the power all over the curve.

next year pittspeed should try and host at a awd dynojet so every member can come and play

I said in the 340’s…I have seen LS1’s with those mods on average at about 345 or so.

I am getting it tuned tonight… I expect atleast 10 HP out of it. possibly almost 20. but we will see. And thanks to all the guys at Hybrid for their work. Tod, you did a fantastic job strapping our cars in.

^^^Dont forget to thank Jeremy, Eric & Dennis, too. I wasn’t the only one working there that day.

I only Picked you out cause some one asked what the winner got and you said you got to sweat your ass off strapping cars in all day. LOL

But yes Thanks to Dennis, Jeremy, And Eric. And the Brownies Were Fantastic. So I guess Thanks to Mrs. Eric is in order as well.