Dyno in Amsterdam?

i dont want a ferrari, if i did I promise i’d have one! I’d rather a lambo, and since my Z will MOP most lambos im not jumping that deep for a slower car!

how many of the cars that redline built have you seen run???

lambos are great, but i cant get over the shaped with a jagged knife look.
and about that… you would want to drive a VW? essentially thats all modern Lamborghinis are

A couple and they didnt perform as well as expected

good question, dont they blow up :eek:

relax…

i’ve seen just a coiple, yours and some ricky bobby american pride z06 one run.

I remember a certain built charged trans am that was suppose to have been ridiculously fast and it sucked ass

blow up?? idk? not that i know of, and yah i guess about the VW, i love the jagged edge look of a lambo, i wouldnt care if kia owned lambo, they are sick regardless of who ownes the company.

yah well redline built the car, not the driver!

Buy an audi s8 and you can have a lambo v10 powered sedan

nope, i like the look of lambos, and if i was getting a “family car” it would be a 2009 caddy cts V!

Hope youre not talking about Bill Otooles old WS6…that thing fuckin BOOGIED!

Nope the pewter turd

Oh, ok lol

And arent all GM’s turds??:smiley:

Most of the cars that were at his shop were fast already

my point exactly, take something fast from the assembly line, and make it REALLY FAST!

I was talking about a couple fbodies that were already quick cars and had minor shit done like that ta adam spoke of

Bills WS6 was dirrrty! Was an auto too, and from a 70 roll it would bury the speedo in seconds! One of the quicker cars ive been in

i understand opinions tony ,ya know i may have come out hard on howard but ive seen a few of his catastrophies , and others he had his hand on ,i also understand runin a shop like he does ya can build a car all ya want but ya cant control the driver ,does ha have some fast cars out there shit yea he does look at yours when i had more time on my hand i looked at all the numbers between him and carteq and vettedoctors and shit and howard has a lot of room to grow will he ???who knows prolly but im sure there are more carteq vettes in the area than your aware of that are sub 10 sec range and wouldnt even know it