Dyno in Amsterdam?

I like Mills’ droptop vette. That thing goes good!

Tony’s car is fast off the production and gets faster with simple mods. I would stick with vette doctors because they were more professional and just tuned the car awesome. Idled like stock and just hauled ass for simple bolt ons

most people on this site do not know Howard or his staff and just talk out there ass about how they heard this, and there buddy that bs. If you guys ever talked to him or his staff you would be pleasantly surprised at how knowledgeable he is and you might actually beable to come up w/ your own opinion rather than follow in everyone elses foot step on this site.

why do ya think i asked ya what i did last night ill give a round 2

I know both Howard, and Tony M. pretty well. I like Tony alot, hes good people, and real down to earth.

wait till this yr then:ohnoes

Yeah? Whats different? And this is black Mills were talkin about right?

i worked wit tony at orange ford ,he is a smart mofo

his #'s are 100% on par w/ ANY other ls shop in the nation, he actually works w/ vette doctors, ragin racing, cartek etc. His #'s deffinatly do not need any improvement.

yeah ,i know him very well .lets just say it will be under 10

How about Howards shop car (TT ZO6) vs. My shop car (Ray) next year at the track? Standing mile? 60-220?

Dunt-dun-dun…

Tony is a great guy and I have dealt with Howard and the way he conducts business is just not what I like. He is a dick to customers unless they are going to spend 10000 dollars or more. I wouldn’t go back to him ever again. I will stick to Vette Doctors or Slohawk

damn…

:o:ohnoes:ohnoes

not a few yrs ago when mills had him do his vette ,took it to carteq and got way better,not fully doubting just what i saw with my own eyes

Tony is wicked cool, but doesnt really work there much anymore.

the ride home was fun:rofl

I would personally bring my shit to VetteDoctors or Catech if i had a vette, but thats just preferance. I think they are actually a bit cheaper too iirc

we’ll as of today his #'s are 100% on par if not above some VERY well respected lsx tuners.

408 setup like Jack old car? PM me with details ******