GTP > stage 2 WRX

Update: Me and GTP met up a while ago and did a few more runs. I was so sure that I would take him because I was down a clear lb. of boost, I was amazed that after I got my car to hit target boost consistantly the gains were not what I expected…minimal.

So we ran from ~35-40 rolls, I would jump ahead in the beggining, but like clockwork…when I would put it in 4th he would come creeping up. The rolls were very close BUT! he had a passenger and I did not! Without one, he would probably walk at higher speeds.

Now the dig, OMG! IM RETARDED! I launched my car like I was trying to break it!! I definatly know how to launch but I don’t do it often and I dont think im gonna do that again…slipped the clutch out at ~5500, clutch held, tires broke though…I couldnt believe it(toyo proxes t1-r) and I fishtailed a little, at about 4500 in second he was in my rearview pretty far back and I thought I heard his tires still spinning…so I shut down at about 45-50. the main reason I shut down was that my gas light was on, and we were not near a station, I didn’t want to deal with that garbage
low gas = in my favor on rolls…damn nice GTP dude!

bottom line: he has me from roll that goes into the upper end of the speedo, I got him from dig (even if I dont launch the F out of it)