Will I beat a 08 wrx Cobb stage 3?

Little brother just bought one and wants to beat up on the poor ol work truck.

It’s not the sti. What is Cobb 3 mean? Intake exhaust tune???

Intake/tune/tbe exhaust. Maybe a vf39 turbo? Should be good for approximately 350 hp if it’s protuned and not running an OTS map.

340whp/310wtq +/- 110 + trap mid 12’s 1/4

I think Dakota is gonna pull but it will be close.

Boost like crazy!!!

I think stage 3 is swapping to a 09 vf52 turbo. He might get you.

Lol puss. Should’ve ran them last night when you got called out but you backed out. Pretty sure that’s an automatic loss right? :slight_smile:

I backed out from a race w my brother??? Ok tard

I was on the couch at 11pm not going to drive out to Cheektowaga to mess around w him. Stupid Kids these days…

Sounds like if he can drive it than he’ll spank me. :(. Dammit. Lol

All I hear is excuses.

Line em up. He just got the car so I doubt he can drive it. My offer still stands although I wouldn’t want to hurt your feelings…

Also we were out at 8pm not 11pm old man.

He should beat that slow truck any day. I hear stock jeeps pull the turbo z71 :shrug:

From what I hear its a stock 08 WRX, which equals small stock turbo and the lowest power of all the 08+ WRX/STI’s…doubtful it’ll beat the truck if that is the case.

If its just a stock 08 wrx with intake / exhaust and a access port tune the truck should be in front.

Lock it in bitches, 20 bucks a piece, winner take all.

Did u two race your gerbils yet?

Wow… Ur on the shit list w Joelster and TurboCiv and mindless and gaynarro

Are you going to hook up the bottle like last time? sneaky sob. Don’t hate that everyone is against you puppy. Don’t make too many enemies you won’t have anyone showing up to your wedding!

If rather have my ex at my wedding than your dumb ass

Damn. I heard bad things happen to people on that list…

Must have missed my invite to the wedding.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonage/images/2/2a/Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

She still likes u the most… Must have some more labor that needs to. :slight_smile:

He said JNJ is filling my spot instead :frowning:

lol.

hows the transmission holding up in this beast?

on a side note, i beat my buddies stock 5.3 pretty good the other night. had ~1.5 lengths on him by around 50mph…his is a reg cab 2wd long bed. im hoping he doesnt boost it. lol.

Back on topic. Vw fag lets lock it in

Dime - still drivable. Just ordered tru cool 40000k cooler and vette servo. Tell ur buddy to take mine for a spin, hell be charging a kit that night