Dyno in Amsterdam?

Yea shop manners goes along way and its how you get repeat and new customers. If some one acts like they dont give a shit about your car being there I do not want to go there

:sad: Okkkkk. lol

It won’t be done for a long time, if ever. If I cared about smoking most anything in the northeast, I’d finish it. That obviously shows how much I care about having the fastest shit around.

ill have a zr1 in the future! i just couldn’t justify it yet, i just did heads, clutch, u/d pulley, and appearance mods over the winter and atleast wanna feel the extra power before it goes bye bye.

haha travis is gone dude were all friends here:rofl

thought ya was keepin it also ,fuckin asshole

I left street racing in AZ. I however won’t hesitate to cool down a cocky dumbass.

I still have yet to ride in a C6Z, still want to.

i told ya he is gone ma brotha,only cocky one left is you and your self proclaimed godlly cock:rofl

Agreed. My cars been sitting at the shop pretty much done but he doesn’t want it to see the salt so he’s keeping it there for free. No storage fees or anything.

He said people have come in and gave him offers on the car lol, I told him to sell it if they get high enough.

when ever you want a ride, and if $$$ is good you never know? i’d love to keep the z and add a zr1 to the fleet!

ditch the hummer there queer anyway keep the z

I can fuck long time-thats undisputed.

Keep the hummer. NY winter FTL.

My next step is a Dodge snake. No where near that though.

the hummer is an awesome dd, i hate the idiots in the winter driving a car they really cant afford all year. I like having the option as to what i wanna drive, my truck, my hummer, my vette etc. plus the hummer is so good for towing our sleds, bikes etc.

Vipers kinda suck. Take it from the only person on this board that has owned one.

cough cough bullshit cough cough

Let me borrow your GF for a few hours so she can give you a report. Hell, you can even hold the camera.

true i guess than send the dodge truck fuck it its a dodge how fast can it be

I dont want new gen.