The R/T just took a fatal blow

i was working on it for a while tonight. i was gonna take the injectors out to clean them, so i went to pep boys to get something to clean them with (turns out u cant do that :banghead: ) and ended up talking to the assistant manager and explaining my troubbles. he said i may have a bad injector (after telling him about the plug) so i went home, got the injector out of #3 and brought in the #3 plug jsut for the hell of it. upon seeing it and smelling it, he asked if i had a stronger coil. when i said no, he said theres your problem! so after explining to me that i couldn NOT run those Accel plugs without a different coil (thank u KS for neglecting to sell me that wehn i bought my MSD wires and those plugs LAST FUCKIGN SUMMER!) those plugs would not work right. so i got a new set of Autolite doubble platinums and the MSD Blaster coil (even though with the Autolites i dont need it, but what the hell?) and put it all back together. i figured out that i didnt put the injector and the fuel rail back together right cuz as soon as i turned on the ignition it started pissing gas evrtywhere out of the injectors that i had to take off. so it was late and i was tired so i quit for the night. my friend said i prob need new o-rings on the injectors, so he is gonna come over tomorrow and we’ll mess with that and seal it up. then, corss our fingers and fire it up and hopefully no knocking.