e test

Soo I passed! Woo! With no egr’s! Just a new cat and retared rotor cap. Much cheeper then a fake one.

Nice job :smiley: not excited to get mine :frowning:

That’s awesome, especially for no EGR. What type of catalytic convertor do you have?

i need a fake etest

With no EGR how high were your NOx numbers?

Well I got a stock one from, partsource. And just about every number on the test was about half of what it was to fail. So I passed very well.

Now here is the funny thing. I went for my e test with an advanced timing and then blew my rad half way through it, so they didn’t charge me. But I asked the guy and he was like well you weren’t passing before your rad blew…

He said after that, that doesn’t mean I would have failed but, I decided to retard it and I passed without even close to any problems. P.s It’s mostly a stock ka24det.

What’s your NOx? It’s a matter of life and death!

asm2525 test curb idle test
limit reading result limit reading result

Hc ppm 64 41 pass 200 42 pass
co% 0.34 0.02 pass 1.00 0.00 pass
No ppm 727 496 pass n/a n/a n/a
rpm 2791 valid rpm 790 valid
dilution 13.1 valid dilution 8.5 valid

if that makes sence…

Just tested my single slammer all emissions removed except cat, which is only used for when I need an etest

Idle asm2525
HC pass 200 / 42 HC pass 200 / 21
CO% pass 0.43 / 0.00 CO& pass 1.00 / 0.00
NO pass N/A NO pass N/A

Found out that they dont test for No after a certain year but two years ago without an egr aswell my No were high but still well below fail and any car above 1987 will be tested every second year indefinitely no classic car get away without etest! :frowning: