E-test

any one know where i can get an e-test done had mine tested but wont pass so looking for sumthing to just get her on the road without takin it to a shop and paying out the a$$ to get it to pass

thanx

go to a slum shop that does E tests and that you know the guys and just ask the owner how much for a phonie E test. Dont be all sketchy and having a swab of 20s in ur hands all rolled/folded up visable will really put a smile on his face. If its too much say ull think about it. You can hardley get in trouble. Its them who get in big trouble if their ever cought. I got away with 2 bills a fake E test and my buddy 450 for a phonie saftey. Hope this helps
-Devin

^^^^

Hehehe … $450?

I’m in the wrong business.

yea Friends NX2000 rear frame was completly rotted out and he was quoted with a cap of sumthing like 2500. Basicly the back end had to be cut out and a new back end welded on :shock: . I could see and touch the rear speaker from in his wheel well and the camber wear was soo bad on the back wheels as both towers were giving in. he only needed a car for a year before his dad gave him a probe and he spent 750 on the car. Phonie safteys are great. Interested in knowing the price of getting a car saftied??? My mechanic took the wheels off checked brakes, how loose suspension was and a quick look at the exhaust and that was it. he charged me 75 but maybe thats cuz i used to race back in the day with his son. He also said its the most mint 240 hes ever seen :stuck_out_tongue: I rubbed that in my dads face cuz i randomly came home with this car sayin this was the one…couldnt let it pass…and i never regret buying it cars only ever been good to me :slight_smile:
-Devin

Holy 450? I was asking some questions on another forum and got a PM for someone who would safety it for 200 without even looking at it.

Man thats alot, i get my safety and e-tests for $100 each. I guess it helps to know people.

I was going to say, dam that is a lot of cash

i vote this gets moves to members if there is going to be talk of this sort