e-tests

soooo i need one on my s13, i cut the egr out and have a 3inch test pipe…

so long story short i need a fake one. let me know if you can get one…

or if you know of anyway i could make my car pass.

shit.

wrong section and no edit.

mods PLEASE move to members.

i forgot where you can get one ?its in north york .on toryork .$300 for e test with stickers .

yeah but seriously? 300 bucks?? thats WAYYYY over priced.

stop right there criminal scum!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j35/brokein2/scum.jpg

300 damn thats a good price its more like 500$ want the modded car you got to pay too keep it.

lmao 300$, have you even tryed to test it legit?

yes.it was about last year when i had my sentra ser spec v . didn’t pass becuz of my mods

WOOOOO u guys are insane come to me i’ll get it done for 200 just gotta drive me to the shop

pm me if u want to go

200 is STILL insane im sorry.

there like 150 bucks. MAX

but if worse case then i guess ill have to pay it.

guaranteed you wont find a shop that will do it for less then $200. If you do, please let me know. Until then, pass legit or pay to play

ill take my buddys 240 and he can test it, it passes and i just give him my ownership… all im asking him to do is not check the vin on the car, and hes getting 100 bucks for it…

so im not paying 500 for that shiv lol

Anyone got crack for sale? Please post ur name, address and phone number.

I need this asap

me 2, i need some cocaine, the good kind.

LOL, i can get it msg me…

this is for research purposes only! of course no one here is stupid enough to be posting shit like this on the real! duh!

btw… $150 MAX i get mine for $80 suckers!!

Any idea weather a stock sr20det should pass etest or not?.. I know it’s vague, but the car is in good running order. So if anybody knows if the jap emotions are tougher than ours (it’s a stock 180sx… So 180 exhaust, cat,ect)

man u ppl want cops to bust ur balls. sucha dum post. anyone got drugs guns bazookas forsale? i only doing it for research purposes. please tell me you can do it so i can quote you

damn, jap cars have emotions?