WHO WANTS TO MAKE $50.00 WITHIN 5 MINUTES???

Here’s what you need:

1. Live within the GTA or Peel region
  2. 1989/1990 Nissan 240sx with a KA24E
  3. Your engine must pass an E-test no problem.
  4. A friend that does E-tests
  5. Your E test with my VIN

If all goes well and your car passes I pay for the e-test and you
get $50.00 cash in your pocket for 5 minutes of your time!

PM me

thanks guys.

http://www.hostingbytes.us/images/2/5425567.jpg

Rofl

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/8/128785987161233038.jpg

fuckin yes

swaped? and cant pass etest? if so pm me

Quad-cat S-chassis exhaust for rent eh Shawn?

^ LOLL nah bro! i know a place thats hassle free hotrod etests! no extra charge :slight_smile:

shit at first i thought this said 50 gs lol

Holly @$%& REALLY??? No one wants to make $50.00 clean and clear in their pocket for 5 minutes of their time? WOW!!! … Economy crisis my ass, seems to me like no one needs money here!

Okay Plan B …Does anyone know of any dealership out there selling a 89/90 240sx that I can take for a “test drive” ?

are you joking?

you want someone else to do all the leg work for you AND hand you a paper on a silver platter? for 50 bucks?

get real

Just fix your emission peroblems.
Like if you came to my shop and told me to test this car and enter another VIN i’d tell you to go to hell

Pretty sure he wants to just straight SWAP the VINS… and put the other guys car thru an e-test with HIS VIN’s on the car… lol Good luck dude.

Use that methol hydrate shit, or w/e the fuck it is. You’ll pass e-test with such flying colors they will think its an electric car!

gotta pay to play

Exactly! Is that too much to ask for $50.00? If you know someone who works at an etest facility you pop in get your car etested using my VIN and done! I pay for the etest and $50.00 in your pocket how hard was that? Really?

I use to do it as a favor for other people on here that had SR’s back in the day when I had a KA and I knew a guy that worked at a shop that was a e test facility. I never charged anything as long as they paid for the etest. I would do it from the goodness of my heart just to help out some of the people in our club… But that was when SON was a real car club, a nice tight group of guys that knew each other by real names not just screen names, when members were friends and GT Greg would piss everyone off LOL!

Welcome to 2011, when cops troll car forums and you get arrested.

This isn’t the 90’s when people talk about street racing and doing illegal shit. If you knew people by name, and used to have tons of friends with 240’s… why don’t you ask THEM?.. IN PERSON… and NOT on a public forum… We don’t know you, you don’t know us. No one is gonna do illegal shit for 50$ and go to jail/get charged to help some random dude out on the internet with an E-TEST.

Sorry dude. I’m hurtin’ for cash, and if my car HAD a cat and passed emissions with flying colours, I still wouldn’t do it. Don’t think you’re going to have much luck here.

Yea try $50 x 4 then people might do it.

Even in the 90’s we never openly talked about street racing anywhere publicly just like the way the guys that I know who are older and know better up to this day still don’t… It’s kept among us and it’s not done in big groups with spectators any more and it’s not done in the hot spots like it use to either.

As for talking to friends that own 240’s unfortunately most of them are no longer on here and the ones who are not on here that I still keep in touch with no longer own 240’s, trust me bro if I had other alternatives I wouldn’t be asking people here.

Anyway guys whoever wants to help, it’s much appreciated, whoever does but is too scared, thanks anyway it’s the thought that counts.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

If I wanted to spend $200.00 I could just get a temporary pass and not trouble anyone. I just think spending $200.00 on a program that does nothing for the environment and is nothing but a cash grab for the government is a waste of money. The only way the etest program would of worked is if it was world wide and every country had the same standards.

PLEASE LOCK!

I got my E-test last week!

Thank you 1997 Eagle Talon TSi … WOW who would of ever thought!

lol would be funny if it was the talon i sold i miss that car :frowning: Man son240sx always has drama lol

And it just keeps getting worse with these snobby little kids who think they know it all lol! Meanwhile some of us here have been driving 240sx’s even since these kids were still toddlers.
Your right Ahmed she ain’t what she use to be :frowning:
No I don’t want to help someone in my car club pass an etest because it’s illegal and I might get in trouble… LOL! Geeeeeeve!

Pretty sad when someone from the Eagle Talon club helped me out and didn’t even want the $50.00 he was just glad to help out another car guy…