e30 got hungry last night

Those of you who know me from Roclife know I (almost) NEVER post in the came/saw/raced sub-forum, but tonight I couldn’t resist adding a little bit of my own story :wink:

I’m driving on XXX heading West to XXX after picking up mahhh Grillzz from Jim (thanks again Proto for the paint work) when this dude in a white pontiac grand-something-or-another w/ blue racing stripes (laffo) pulls a “creative” u-turn in front of me squealing his (front, more laffo) tires. Seeing this, and being bored since the alternator whine has rendered my radio-listening anything but fun, I figure, why not at least pace him and see what’s up. Sure enough, tint, seems like a young guy since I can hardly SEE him since the B pillar is in the way :wink:

Well, he thinks it’d be funny to cut me off getting on to the XXX ramp. So to say the least, I GLUED myself to his rear bumper and laughed as he had to lift / almost lost it sideways on the left-hand downhill and then proceeded to stay on the gas and pass him on the inside/right lane. Bad. Like as in standing still :wink: FWD FTL.

He caught up and tried to get me to do highway pulls, but uh, sorry kid, stock M20 = t3h slow, I was plenty satisfied to rape you in the corners :stuck_out_tongue:

dem things handle great

stroked m20’s do alright in the highway pulls though heh

i know you just did suspension, are you planning anything for go-fast?

speed will be the absolutely last thing I address. Might just do an M50 or S52 swap, leave it stock.

Waste of monaaay.

speed will be the absolutely last thing I address. Might just do an M50 or S52 swap, leave it stock.

awsome story