e30 m50 swap

Parting out my m50 swap from my e30. Swapped it in about 3 years back, daily drove it for a number of years until I bought a newer car. Engine has always ran strong and has solid compression numbers, has around 150k miles. What you will be getting with this swap:

e34 m50 oil pan
e34 m50 throttle cable
rebuilt alternator
rebuilt starter
new valve cover gasket + spark plugs
new intake manifold and throttle body gaskets
super sprint knockoff headers
15lb chromoly flywheel
new sachs pressure plate + new f1 racing 5 puck sprung clutch
getrag 250 tranny with uuc delrin shifter bushings and new guibo
e28 engine mounts
modified e21 brake booster
plug and play harness adapter
dual exhaust fabbed up by mufflerman
solid mount shifter with dssr

Exhaust is currently kind of loud so I bought a vibrant y pipe and muffler to merge into a 2.5 single vs the current dual pipe setup i have now, also will be included

Engine is currently in my e30, however car is not on the road. Asking $1300, call or text 716- 239-6780. Once I receive payment, engine will be removed the same day and given to buyer.

http://images.craigslist.org/3t23I93sd5G35s65J8d6r843139aac541175e.jpg

http://images.craigslist.org/3Gd3If3q45Ga5r25F3d6r5fa9cbe3aff110b1.jpg

http://oi44.tinypic.com/i1xstw.jpg

Why not sell it whole?

Yeah, are you looking to sell the complete car?

Cars not in the best of shape. Paints kind of rough, and the rear battery tray/inner wheel well is rotted. I’m pretty sure nobody would want it the way it is now, unless they wanted a parts car. I’m slowly working on it right now since I haven’t had any luck with a getting a shell and since I started my new job I’ve had less motivation to mess with rusty cars. If somebody wanted the whole car to use for parts, I’d sell it all if the price is right since it has some good parts, and move to a new platform,

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

However I have a hunch I’ll end up fixing the rust, the engine won’t sell, and I’ll somehow get my motivation back and just boost it

Where is the car located? I’m wondering how bad this rust is

I’m on Grand Island. Trust me, the only thing this car is good for is drifting into shit. Frame and structural stuff is solid, exterior is ugly. Car is a plastic bumper model with smoked euro smilies, mtech 1 steering wheel, 4.10 lsd, nylon rtabs, subframe bushings, and diff bushing. Solid motor and trans mounts from uhmw. Brand new lemfoerder control arms, solid delrin bimmerworld offset fcabs, bilstein bts shock/spring combo. All new brakes front back (calipers, rotors, pads, braided lines). $2000 as the car sits now firm. Cobra Imola seat, harness, and hydro ebrake not included.

Also have a set of bbs rm 15x9, literally brand new 3 inch polished lips from tunershop, includes all bolts and and hexcaps. Barrels are straight and true, no gouges or curbage They were media blasted recently so they’re pretty clean, barrels were masked and centers painted. Came out like shit so they should be probably be stripped and redone, just the centers. Prep them and paint them w/e way you want. There is a dude coming up from Rochester on Monday but if he doesn’t take them I’ll make a new thread, $1000 firm.

thats a really good price on the wheels

How rough is the car? If so PM me with pictures.

Bump bbs wheels are no longer available, managed to make some solid progress on a new battery tray so I think for now I’ll limit myself to only selling the m50 related stuff.

bump i’m pretty open to offers

bump

Can I ask what motor you plan to put into it next? :smiley:

Trying hard to finding a m60/5speed combo but not having much luck. Also considering jz’s since I found a guy that just started making jz to zf adapters and apparently the m/s5x share the same flywheel bolt patterns as jz’s, just need the adapter and a spacer to bolt it up.

Bump

I’m working on an M62/5 speed swap into my E30 as well. I’ll share notes with you if you want as I make progress.

pending sale