e36 lighting parts

looking to replace a few things on my dads car with ones in better shape for christmas, so im looking for the following:

headlights
foglights
smoked front corners

could also use a black interior door handle trim for a front driver door if you have one.

thanks

How much are you looking to spend for headlights? I have a set of Euro Bosch Projectors.

Do it, euro style projectors are the way to go IMO. I would sell u my stock lights but they probably look worse than ur dad’s. :stuck_out_tongue: By the way, glass lenses FTW!

pm sent on the projectors.

trying to mod this thing a little for him while updating what it needs so its decent looking lol.

the stock headlights, one side is pretty good. other side lense is like yellow. even after trying to buff it.

Is your dad’s car a sedan or a coup? If it’s a sedan and you get clear corners for it, I would gladly take the amber’s off his hands if he is willing to part with them.

it is a sedan, its the one i had the project thread of last winter when i fixed it after it got totaled. i plan to eventually get light smoked corners for him for it, either for christmas or for his birthday in feburary, either way ill let you know. they were in pretty good shape last time i payed any attention to them.

ddmtuning.com

Sounds good. The inner plastic is melted a little on mine where it holds the bulb on the passenger side and my drivers side the tab that holds it to the fender broke off. Nothing I need right away so that’s fine.

I would have suggested this because that’s where I bought all my lighting. Took a little over 3 weeks for me to receive everything . That was expect tho. It’s really hit or miss with that aspect but I would deal with them again.

their support sucks… but you can order twice and pay less than the next best vendor usually.

^^^i always go to khoalty.com for my lighting and random odds and ends. pretty good prices and comes in a couple days even with being in cali. i figured i would see if i could find some stuff used on here first, atleast for the fogs since its really only the right side one i need.

PM replied.

OEM Bosch Euro lights are light years better quality than ddmtuning lights, especially if you are staying with halogen lights. The only reason I am selling them is because I am installing bi-xenon projectors in my DJ Autos.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/9534/img1521gl.jpg

just ordered some new headlights. will probably go to khoalty for the corners.

would really like to find fogs used as i really just need a right side one. if you got em let me know!