E39 M5 for $10k

That is exactly why Walter drives me nuts on here.

“BALLIN ON A BUDGET, DURRRRR…”

Cause there has never been a low mileage POS.

I just test drove a 08 trailblazer SS with 32K that is in worse shape then my 97 M3 with 100+K on it now.

Miles don’t mean everything.

Looking at a Silverado SS with 23K this weekend. :slight_smile:

Heads intake :snky: stall for the fiancee?

I like where your head is at.

I posted this mostly to see if somebody wanted to make a race or drift car out of it or take the motor and sell the rest and do something really cool with the motor like put it in an 8 series.

I’m still tossing up the AWD vs 2wd though. I think AWD and a stall might be a nice combo…

The one I posted for the same price is way nicer and clear title. In all honesty I would consider buying the one near me for a winter beater but I do not want to transport two cars across country in a few months.

Ultra

I love burnouts
2WD!!!

AWD burnouts? :slight_smile:

do we call this the reverse newman where you take a RWD BMW motor and swap it into and skyline with AWD?

Very interesting, I’m thinking about modding it to only power the front right and rear left. It will be the only one in existence, therefor being extremely cool, due to its rarity.

That doesn’t even make sense.

If you didn’t make sense then it would make sense to you.

TBSS >>> Silverado SS. There are Silverado SS’s with magnachargers on them barely breaking into the 13’s. I broke into the 11’s with nothing but an intake and a 150 shot.

Is the market bad for these? 90% of the ones on eBay top out at 15-17,sure some reserves are met and some aren’t.A 2000 with 23K topped out at $16,850.eBay the wrong market for these cars?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270408889053&viewitem=&salenotsupported

Englishmotherfucker.jpg

2000’s always sell much less the the 01-03 models due to the amount of changes between 00-01. There are some deals to be had right now but any of the ones I have seen ~$15k have been high mileage, beat to hell, or no maintenance done. Oh or accident,salvage title history. Good clean low mile ones still fetch $20k+ especially 01+.
And dude you can not use what a car DID NOT sell for as an example LOL. Reserve not met.

LOL over your head bitch!