E85 and biodiesel coming to Macedon (wayne county)

My wife spotted this in the Wayne Times paper.

"New convenience store/gas station to replace former Macedon car dealership
Get ready for the wrecking ball. The former Macedon Ford/Bob Bonosky Ford dealership on Route 31 in the Town of Macedon is coming down. The property has been sold to Prime Time Services, Inc, out of Shortsville.
The company, known for building convenience store locations, will build and operate a 6000 foot store on the site that will include space for two sub-tenants in the food industry. There will be a common eat-in sitting area located within the facility.
In addition to convenience products, the location will also feature 5 vehicle pump islands that will include diesel. bio-diesel and e-85 an ethanol mix fuel for consumers.
According to Macedon Town Engineer Scott Allen, the company has built similar type locations in other locations throughout the State.
Demolition of the current building is expected to commence around the first of the year with opening of the facility, located on 2 1/2 acre parcel, to be in late Spring or early Summer.
In addition to the early October opening of the Lowes Home Improvement Store on Route 31 in Macedon, the Town has given preliminary approval for a 74,000 square foot plaza just east of the new WalMart. The strip mall portion of the plaza will have a number of smaller stores in a 34,300 foot building. A larger, 25,725 anchor store will be located behind the strip plaza and three ‘out-parcels. including possible restaurants will be featured towards the front of the property.
The Company, Spector Group, out of Memphis , Tennessee , has similar developments near other WalMart stores around the country. "

Thought id share.

Dan

I love how the govn’t is in a huge rush to get bio-fuel going.:bloated:
fucking morons.
They spend all this time getting ultra-low sulfer diesel which is supposed to decrease emmisons…yet the only thing i’ve seen it do is give me worse MPG and cost more. (diesel went from 2.79 to 3.19 in the matter of 2 months)- not saying that was because ULSD made it change but WTF?

I’d love to run Bio-fuel in my truck…aslong as it is cheaper