E85 forever??

Distilling your own fuel is legal, with a no-fee permit issued by the Federal Government. Not only that, but you will qualify for a 38 to 60 cent per gallon Tax Refund for every gallon you distill.

Bro.

I should actually get a permit, I already have plenty of experience.

makincorn ITT

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/user/meanmitsu#p/u/9/Sdpr5xLw54c[/ame]

Buschur makes his own e98^^^^^

Word. I’m sure it’s not really 98% though as the highest ethanol percentage you can hit is 95.6% unless distilled and stored under vacuum.

I bet they don’t include the water percentage at all when claiming 85% and 98% though now that I think about it. They probably consider the 95.6% ethanol/methanol and 4.4% water content as 100% ethanol.

Unless they are using a drying agent? Sodium would do that, or distilling the mixture again with benzene apparently.

Travis, maybe that’s why you are seeing such a high sodium level in the oil report. Perhaps industrial ethanol is purified with sodium.

^ brad told me about some guy up his way that got caught. thats all. no biggie

lol. i never said i wasnt runnig e85. i wont be missing out at all actually

With some research it’s available from other places than the pump. Sure, more expensive, but still cheaper/better than race gas

I KNOW TRAVIS! holy shit. and, yes i KNOW ITS CHEAPER AND BETTER THAN RACE GAS…you guys are like a fuckin broken record over here! fuck

Im not even sure there is a station that has E-85 here in VT. I think the nearest one is exit 20 off the Northway…

23 or 18 off of the Northway. My findings so far is that exit 23 holds the content higher.

Just to clarify, we think that E85 is cheaper and better than racegas.

hmmm something is telling me that you might think that e85 is cheaper and better than race gas…you dont have to beat around the bush travis…you can just tell us thats what u think. lol

I don’t know where I heard this or the legitimacy of this statement, but apparently this fuel which is 85% ethanol is both cheaper and better than race gas. Can anyone confirm this?

I can confirm that the 200 loves it and is missing it right now.