Easiest to work on project car?

Hes talking lt1.

I’m talking LS1.

Ls1 is still a bitch to do. I can get mine done in about 2 hours.

Gotta remove the air tubes, remove 6 outta 8 coil packs (1998 had individually screwed in CP’s) then you gotta pull the wires from the plugs which can be touchy if your working around LT headers.

Then you gotta use different sized extensions pulling the plugs from in between the headers.

Then you factor in the time where you make a few “OH shits” where you drop miscellaneous bolts and plugs and get them stuck in abyss that is the engine bay.

Done that procedure four times in the last 2 weeks. My knees are sore still from hyper extension.

guys, those cars dont have room in their engine bays. this is what having room is like:

:nerd:

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/3/l_4c32d12f654520cca5f55ef1b02d239f.jpg

any 92-95 civic/integra

super easy to work on/maintain, and cheap as hell to work on/maintain

throw a turbo on a stock block integra with slicks and run 11’s all day

I have no idea, but i can think of a car that’s just the opposite… :picard: Fuck my life

pretty much anything with a carbed sbc in it

I can change plugs in 5mins on my camaro. Its only had 3 sets including the stocks that went low 12’s at 65K. But I bone stock 98 LS1 I could do it in under 1hr, but I know LS1 really good.

I was talking about an LT1.

ok someone has to say it blasphemy!!! lol well come to think of it you would probably be shunned from the hard core fbod guys and foxbody guys but everyone else would think its badass because it in theory it would be fast as hell. do it up :tup:

I was gona help do a LS1fox but there not legal for MOMS witch was the whole reason

no AC makes the plugs a lot easier, getting that last one on the passenger side is easy from below.

:lol: plugs on a LS1 car is easy…45min tops now…if that…

Try it with long tubes…

Not so fun.

Any old school muscle with a carb on it.

GM G-Body cars are SUPER easy to work on.Malibu/Regal/Monte…etc.Parts are VERY cheap and the aftermarket is huge.

I had a LS1 car with long tubes for 5 years :lol:

Its easy a fuck once you know what tools you need…

I’ve had one for under a year, just don’t change them when its hot and you’ll be fine.

Who ever said they were hard on an LS1?

yeah man its not too hard… i would imagine having my AC and EGR crap gone helps a lot though.

plugs on a 900hp+ turbo camaro… 10min… easy to work on when you learn how to work properly

yup… we ended up buying a mac kit for the shop. it is very very common

I might want to attend a lecture before I have to dig into this, haha