Easiest to work on project car?

If it takes you 6 hours to do plugs and wires on anything other than maybe a work van, you suck at life :stuck_out_tongue:

aerostars are a bitch i guess, heard you have to lower the motor, not sure if its true nor do i care

x2

Those things are legos and this site is a spare parts bin.

S13/S14

want mine? :slight_smile:

Easiest project car to work on is the one you want to do. If its just a car to do cause you have it, its not easy, it’ll never get done.

I dunno about that… I want to do a 300ZXTT. :wink:

il second this, there is soo much room in the engine bay of a honda it is rediculous.

i do lol want a 98 gsr coupe lol?

Easiest to work on? Most domestic muscle/semi muscle cars like fbodys and foxbodys. Sitting in the engine bay is much better than slithering through hoses and wires to get to something.

Whatever you do, stay away from 300zx’s. Holy shit.

Any GM w/ over 50K on it? :lol: i kid i kid

you know what looks gay as hell to work on are audi/vw’s w/ the double firewall…no fucking room at all

here is my not so :snky: :snky: plan:

find a cheap fox body notchback roller (yes they are out there)

buy the ls1 k member kit
buy big ed’s engine and tranny

notchback ls1 :slight_smile:

302 fbods? wtf is that?

No seriously, give it a try sometime. I’ll put $50 on it that you can’t do it in less than 5 hours.

I did it in 5 hours, but I didn’t replace the optispark which would have taken another half hour to an hour.

Try doing plugs on a 5.4 triton :lol: :lol:

i think i could climb into my engine bay and have enough room to do a jig

honda ftw

+1 they are the ultimate suck, and if one plug breaks
(which is common) then unbelivable suck

never worked on a 3rd gen. prelude, huh?

edit:imaretarded

old school muscle cars… tons of room, tons of options… original parts are expensive though.

but you asked, easiest to work on.

Exactly what I was going to say.

Also, less technology/systems to go wrong. Though they will go wrong more often. But its still easier to work on.

I’ll shake on that one :slight_smile: