East End - Kennedy Commons [Tuesday nights]

Yeahhh, gittter goin’ boys. I’ll be out to join you guys come mid april.

Sweet hope to be out in a couple of weeks

Yo D! Is that you with the silver RHD Z32 all up in Ajax?

Around 9-10pm

^ word saw a silver fairlady z down town oshawa infront of the new court house

Yeah man, guy usually has his buddy with him often…

I’ve seen this guy a few times at the Tim Hortons parking lot at Hwy 2 and Salem…

Yo D, if this is you, then you probably saw me. Red NA (first gen) Miata with stickers on the hardtop window and a Boo sticking on my towhook. I’m usually there with my buddy and his black 4-door MK3 Golf. He’s got a loud exhaust lol

Okay list is up bitches… this coming Tuesday, March 16, 2010.

1. Stiky (Chris)
  2. XSNGRE (Miguel)
  3. AhmedG (Ahmed)

8 )
9)
10)

Bring anyone you want the more the merrier. Just please note NO STUPID SHIT WILL BE TOLERATED (I.E. BURNOUTS IN THE PARKING LOT, STREET DRIFTING, ETC.). We have already been threatened out of meet spots before because of this. Also it makes SON240 look like shit.

If you wish to do this shit… there is an industrial area near Warden and Lawrence… take your shit down there, you get in shit and don’t bait us out in proccess.

Ahmad and I plan to hit up BK before heading down :stuck_out_tongue:

lol ill e\be done hopefully in about 2 weeks :slight_smile:

Roll call bitches:

1. Stiky (Chris)
  2. XSNGRE (Miguel)
  3. AhmadG (Ahmad)

8 )
9)
10)

Not even one burnout? :frowning:

lol

I may swing by. new car is broken already though =(

I will probably come by, going to be a nice day and dont have much to do that anyway

are civics allowed? :slight_smile:

I will most likely be there as well.

I’m coming out for this next one

100% coming

What a complete ricefest…

Seriously, this is for Nissan 240SX’s as well as any cars that members who previously owned. Who the fuck is inviting all these Civics and that stupid Bronco?

It’s a public place… and it’s hard to get away from the ricers… they are EVERYWHERE!

I’m down for tonight.

Yeah bud

I’m bringing a box filled with random 240 interior bits. Grab and go! Take it off my hands lol