East End Meet..again.. Saturdays 9pm@ Salem & 401

Yea ill come, it just would be convienent if we had a real “east end” meet once a week, instead of east end of central. Scarborough isn’t really east for all the people who live in the Durham region.

Ive seen this piggy too, I think its pauls, the one with some black/chrome rims?..not sure

is this meet still going down?

yes!! it is!! whos in for tonight!! come on guys we need ppl to get this thing going for the east enders!!

ill be there in a black 08 altima… ull c me!

ummm richmondhill tonight…at least we have 240s that show up lol :stuck_out_tongue:

fuck u. no. come here… its like 20min away!

There’s gotta be a dozen guys in Oshawa/Whtiby area. If you want an East end meet, then get these guys together. I’ll be in Whitby Sunday night… I’m down for a quick meet up. Anyone else?

Weaves, what’s your 20?

theres enough guys in durham, think im chillin with darth motorhead sunday, with some other son guys…

so hopefully all us duram ppl come tonight:)

Sorry, I’m working noon to midnight this weekend so im no good, next weekend ill try.

MARTIN GROVE AND HIGH WAY 7 COME ON GUYS THAT’S WERE ALL THE FUN
STARTS> the runs…

fuck off. thread jacker.
plus thats west end dumbass

chill in r hizzle…it’s more JDM tYtE y00000000000000000

You guys have your lil meet and cruise to the hill

how bout u cruise to ajax!!! lol show some durham 240sx respect mannnn!

Naw…plus less cops here
HAHAHAHA

are u stupid!?!? (answer: yes)
how many cops we c last night?! yah. the place im going to will have 0 popo

That’s where I’ll be.

If you can confirm over 10 ppl to show then I will consider otherwise you can come hang out with ppl that show up in s14’s and R32’s…and hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm a lonesome s13 (Sorry Will)

BAHAHAHHA… fine…

lol @ will

So guys the meet in the east end is at 7pm

We will commence roll out to Richmond Hill at 8pm

Sorry for the short notice :cool:

any runs out there if not no point

the runzzzzz are in woodbridge.