East End Meet..again.. Saturdays 9pm@ Salem & 401

Last Night Pics:

As you can see, sick neons on Driftaculars Corolla :420: :smiley:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2evdrw0.jpg

Nice turnout :)…:frowning:

Yeah that looked like a sick 240sx meet.

this is why there should be one east meet. At kennedy commons… where people actually show up

It was the first week tho and not relli anybody knew about it, but we already got 6 confirmed people for next week :slight_smile:

And I will have my car next week and Driftacular might have his off jack stands

Don’t bank on confirmations. If you guys are going to do a saturday meet why don’t you pick somewhere a bit better. People don’t mind driving but keep it central especially if your outside of the GTA. Kennedy Commons makes for a good location as it’s close for you Durham folks as well as it is for the GTA and York Region users.

Because the kenedy meet is only a 10 min drive from the RH meet, its not east. But I can bet all the people who said they will come next week, will.

Kennedy Commons is central for lots of ppl…It was just a suggestion! Or perhaps propose this.

-When the weather gets nice orient a super meet lol
-Have your “East End Meet”
-Then a bit later on in the night we can gather multiple ppls to meet somewhere central.

More cars the better

for those of you who want an east end meet at kennedy commons, there is one and has been one since last summer. It’s every tuesday starting this coming tuesday around 8 or 9pm.

me and driftacular were tossing around the idea of a super meet yesterday. Got a few amazing ideas lol

once i see a pic which has 10 cars like kennedy commons meets on tuesday, then i will try to make the trek

I think the first Kc meet had like 20 cars show up or something, heh.

We’ll be seeing you tuesday?

im down for this tuesday.

anyboyd down for tonigh???

What time you going? Ill try to wake up for it…haha

Will there be a restaurant thats open there?

yup! it looks like good food too!!

time?

500 bitches

500…wat??

9!

Alright ill prob show up, ill see if i can get some other too…

sweet!

ill be there lol, and the subway is 24/7