east enders meet to cruse to sq1 meet to go to bings lol

so i hear some kingston ppl and some east end ppl are going out in a convy. whats the word?

convoy to convoy to convoy to…

be careful, you never make it to bings lol

peace

lmao just end up convoying around the 400 highways all day… Lose.

im down for a convoy to sqaure 1. I have no idea how to get there, im in whitby

im in oshawa. well have to meet up somewhere around whitby like the amc theater right off the highway thickson i think? and then convoy down to Sq1 then meet the rest of the ppl to convoy to bings.

kennedy commons!

ya the amc sounds good! i just hope i get rid of the cavalier by then!

Ya im down to meet up. Just to gather the duram than the scarborough then go.

There might be a few from Peterborough intersted… if someone wants to organize a time to meet in either Whitby or Scarb…we’ll meet up… Anyone from Kingston or B-ville… interested?

probably the best thing to do is everyone from the east side meet at kennedy commons in the morning…then we can all head out to sq1 for the correct meet up time

my 0.02

its ferther from my house to KC than from KC so S1. that makes that a dumbass idea. meet in the EAST end like ajax or in oshawa or somthing than stop at KC to pickup slackers than hit Sq1

well im from ajax so whatver…it just that KC is about the perfect spot for the “east end” to meet up.

your from the far east like myself…i was just just trying to think of the most generic spot possible

stoping in ajax, kc, etc kinda sucks

the less stop we make the beter

im going to slap you. i love you and all but kc is in markham. markham is GTA. it may be slightly east but thats like saying CG is the west end meets and downsview is the north end meet. this is SOTHERN ONTARTIO 240sx. sothern ontario stops being south at about coberg. so there for ajax is the east end not the far east. far east would be kingston, shannonville ect…

in any case kc is close to Sq1 so theres no point in a convoy from there IMO so ill be leaving from ajax with LS13 (aka zep) and maybe coope_le and pickup14. and a couple other stragelers. who ever wants to join us feel free.

love you all!
~Shawn

where in ajax and what time?

im from whitby and the amc is right off the highway (cant miss it). im sure we can work something out.

Ya I vote whitby since AMC is right off the highway, its huge, and you will see us all from the road.

AMC, or whatever… The closer to the HWY the better… Whats the meet time?

[QUOTE=fastback240;316129]im in oshawa. well have to meet up somewhere around whitby like the amc theater right off the highway thickson i think? QUOTE]

agreed than amc theater it is

Alright, so AMC at what time… How much time do we need to get there?

Is anyone coming from Belleville, Kingston, Ottawa, Montreal?

well im coming from ottawa but im leaving the saturday so i guess im driving alone, im bringing my friend and his mom lives in brampton so where gonna crash there saturday night