East enders cruise to bings

Run this similar to last years meet .

AMC Theatre , Whitby .

Meet up with SQ1? Kennedy commons?

What time should we be aimed around 10ish?

Dude…come on…wrong section.

Does it actually bother you that much?

I’m sensing some serious anger and disappointment lol

Wether it does or does not bother Mark, or anyone. Would make life a lot easier if it was in the right section. Organization is key!

You honestly think this thread being in a different sub-forum will REALLY make life that much easier?

If anything this section gets more views, therefore gaining more interest; overall making a better turnout .

I think when SQ1 meeting time is set up the rest of us from the east end can set a time to meet up with them. I will be meeting at KC.

Whitby

Scarborough

1. Mike (Em_5ive)

just realized it’s in the wrong section…

Well, there’s a whole section just for the Bing’s meet.

Here you go:

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58

Well. I kinda figured everyone here know about this. Perhaps being easily able to access a meet thread, might make planning easier.

either way, whatever dude

It’s not like everyone else is organizing a cruise thread in that section ?

Hypocrite why aren’t you shittin’ on everyone else’s meet threads?

im down. w.e time it is.
plus who the fuck rlly cares about wat section this thread is in.

and fobwall u woudlnt even be coming to teh east end cruise. so STFU.

I love the haters. I try to help and I’m getting bashed. Awesome guys.

And why would I be shitting on someone elses meet thread if it is in the proper section?

All I said was wrong section. You can stop crying about it and thank me for helping you in regards to moving this thread.

You seem like a nice guy. Wanna be friends? I’ll add you to Facebook and we can chill sometime.

You dont get it shawn do you? I was going to come to SQ1 or KC and cruise down to bings meet but its in the wrong section and my feelings are hurt. I cant live my life now that this thread is in the wrong section. I was Going to bring hookers for everyone and hand out free 100 dollar bills to everyone but I cant now since its in the wrong section.

DoneDreamin, I have already called the cops and notified them that you posted this thread in the wrong section. They assured me that you wont get away with this. It carries a 1 year license suspension and they impound your car and drive it by your house everyday so it hurts you more. Hope you fry for this.

On a serious note, ya im down for it.

no.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAH ali… that was funny. k so i hope i dont have to cruise there without my 240…

[y]OCQtbLngkmM[/y]

^^^^^ Dude…come on…wrong section.

^^ Old. repost.

Go tell the police.

I did. They will charge you with the same offense as they did DoneDreamin. But they will throw you a couple of extra years or maybe Canada’s first execution in god knows how long for being a complete tool and a waste of human skin.

Cheers.

Scarborough

1. Mike (Em_5ive)
  2. Chris (CX1)

We still need a time tho anyone?:/: