Eat your heart out Ryan

between my sp500’s and the classic’s which i have both of…the classic’s have to be my favorite…whats with the gold bolts??? my wheels have polished bolts i believe they are the “arp” bolts

Naw, I hit the savers a few times already. Plus when it was put on the flat bed, it was hairy. I gotta do some other things before I get to the lowering and wheels

Yeah, like nitrous!:ninja

nice car man !

I washed my car twice last year spray wax ftw course I don’t drive it much

see i have a scisors lift that i barely fit over now with 2 2x12’s so im scare if i lower it, no more working on the car. i scape on a lot as it is, believe me i want to lower it but dont think its a good idea.

i didnt get the street versions, i got the RACE version. difference is…

1. mine are lighter
  2. i dont have APR hardware, i have cadium grade 8 bolts
  3. mine are better
  4. dont shoot me
  5. mine are cooler
  6. G60 WHAT
    10!

Let me know when you want some REAL pics taken :slight_smile:

haha…g60what!!! that was so 15 years ago

car looks great man

Wow wheels look real good but the daily is still way sweeter

my driveway right now is killer, Im building my garage soon, puttin in my road with a nice approach angle so I wont hit when I lower it.

Lifts are a must with these, workin on them without a lift blows

Wheels look real good.So do both vettes actually.

I like them… but something has to be done about that wheel gap! Hopefully it settles right down or you get it lowered.

YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

those are so hot, I am so supremely jealous.

Looks great! someday i need one just like it

so i want those TT wheels off the VR6. lets work something out.

your driveway + lowered = bad idea

i know! i scrape as it is.

it will settle a little but will still be able to fit a baby under there. :frowning: ahhh who gives a fuck.

was wondering y we never see u out, at the hot spot that is. u know, mexicans in the back, rednecks in the front.

sick wheels. freakin meatys on there too. leave the molding off. in my opin.