EB/Gamestop pre-ordering PS3 tommarow!

even if you do not get one till the next shipment in December it will prolly still sell for a lot like the 360 did

Got mine on pre-order today :slight_smile:

ebay here i come…then im banking the $

ill prolley sleep out over night with FOX again to get another one…if i do ill take the seconds profit and put it towards a 360 possibly

Called my local eb games, they sold out of preorders at 9:03 this morning, they opened at 9:00, and arent taking anymore until the new year…

I would have been in line if I knew it was today, oh well.

oh and no offense Twizted, but I hate you.

ah fuck it. I’ll just wait for it to be readily available like the 360.

nothing wrong with that. a few grand in your pocket is never a bad thing.

Well duh!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I would say be prepared to see Sony ATTEMPTING to cut down on the number of resales online right after launch. Granted, its every citizen’s God given right to resell a PS3 right after purchase. Sony will just be pissed at the fact that systems will be selling for 2 to 3 times their MSRP and they won’t see a single penny :smiley:

Has GameStop started preordering the Wii yet?

no but they should be very soon, I am guessing within the next week since it sells only 2 days after the ps3

Preorder for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-PlayStation-3-PS3-60GB-Console-Preorder_W0QQitemZ200036290514QQihZ010QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200036290514

Ebay Link

ya some of the pre-orders are already selling for over $1000

Too bad EB was handing out disclaimers that nothing was guaranteed. I think the PS3 resales on Ebay are going to turn into a shit storm!

Who was able to get out of their house today to reserve their Wii? I got mine!

holy hell GT HD looks amazing

are any places even open?

No clue, I live a little outside of Buffalo

im sure the galleria is open… they never close down…

Nope they are closed today