Pre ordering Wii thread

Who is going to be?

me me me

I already have mine. Pre-order was today

:snky:

so whats so fancy bout this new nintendo. xbox killa?

can someone put up a link to this i never even heard of it… thanks

Nope thats like comparing apples to oranges. The nintendo is all about innovation. the xbox and ps3 are both about who can make the most useful features. In a way i think they (sony and microsoft) lost sight of what games are all about, instrad they try to become a better media center rather than deliver…fun.

http://wii.nintendo.com

-Look up the controller.
-Say “Wtf, that is stupid.”
-Watch the E3 presentation a few months ago.
-Say “OMG, THAT IS AWESOME”

About half the price of a PS3
Less than an xBox 360

Might end up failing in the US only because it would require physical effort to play. But if it works it will definatly kick major ass.

rofl its true

It’s so sad that you’re probably right.

That said, I can’t wait.

i would pre order… but cause im higher up at my job… i got first dibs on the ps3 which i will sadly be ebaying to make triple my money back on…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1260&stc=1

I definatly lolled when I saw this.

you can lol fuzzyboy… lol but i will be laughing when i have more $ then you when i ebay that sucker! :lol:

Woah, now. I never said anything about not buying a PS3 just to sell it. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol i know… but still… the profits… ugh = sick…

I doubt it…ebay is pulling down pre-order selling of the PS3…

^^^ because of people like him, who get them only because of their jobs

you should sell buying rights from you on ebay then sell them higher. just like some dealers are doing with the new camaro

whoever buys it from him deserves to lose the money. I for one hope this is the last playstation ever so they can’t force garbage down our throats anymore. But, sadly it won’t be cause all the fanboys.

lol@people thinking they are going to make “mad sick bank” reselling PS3s

The intial batches of PS3’s to the states will go for at least a $1000 a piece. After that I can’t see anyone getting more than a $100 or so for theirs.