Ebay Cracks Down on Pre-Order PS3 Auctions

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=35101

heh, that’s BS, nothing wrong w/ a little capitalism. granted i think bidding on a pre-order is lame, and ebay SHOULD ban the sale of something you don’t physically have…

:tup:

But when the employee of a store uses their discount/ability to get to the head of the line to profit, that’s BS. If you were some poor sap that waited in line for it, go ahead and sell it online.

hey us employees whom use that to our advantage… such as myself… are only doing it because we got it as an incentive (we work loss prevention mind you ) not to call in sick so we don’t have to deal with the circus of people whom will be rushing the electronics dept and beating each other up over them and to make sure they don’t get jumped…

we all called in when the 360 came out… left them to fend for themselves… they decided this year would be different… so thats why im jumping on my opportunity to get one and make double…

i agree with this, i think selling an item before they have it in stock is dumb, pre-order is a little different but i dunno i just think selling something b4 they have it for profit is kinda dumb…

But anywho I’ll proly be one of those nuts sitting there in the cold waiting 6 hours to get one, just to pawn it off on ebay for double the price. haha