ebay of the day

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Civic-DX-1996-honda-civic-hatchback_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em14Q2el1318QQhashZitem260267658464QQitemZ260267658464

this will sell quick

Holy headache, but a good laugh.

The car has a T4 turbo and a brand new Intercooler with Blow off valve.It has a new suspension from a Type R. It also has 2000’ SI rims. Also it has piston 60 with wisacon. The fly wheel is cut to 185 Degrees and also the crankshift. The block is cut 60. The car has HID lights. The car also has two years that it hasnt been registered it has been in a garage. The car was also Gray to start with but the color was changed to black. The car runs like a baby! We raced with a Mitsubishi Eagle Talon Turbo for $500.00 and we beat him! We brought the car to the Bronx to race with a Type R and for $500.00 for two races the car we were racing against Turbo 2 and we beat him. Then we brought the car to Weschster and raced with a Mustang Turbo for $1000.00 and we beat the Mustang! The car was created by Openwide Motorsports from Puerto Rico. The car has 400 Horsepowers on the wheels. The car is missing a boost control. It also has a Mitsubishi 500 injector.Also i dont have to say i have a JDM motor or LS Vtech with Turbo to race. Also i have 1.6 and i Guarentee you that the car will not let you down. Also i dont have to buy a motor from somebody and have to pay $3000.00 and say that’s the JDM motor or H22 they only say what other people say about it! I guarentee you wherever you take my car they can see what it has it is exactly like a Vtech but it runs like a Type R motor. Thank you for reading the add we really appreciate your time and i advise you not to listen to peoples lies! This car is the same as any other and still runs better than them. The car is only ran for races havent driven it around in the road. Happy Bidding!!

Who the fuck is “We”? Does he have one person push the car while he steers it?

Don’t a type R have a Vtec?

lol people these days

the car has…

the car has…

the car has…

also…

also…

also…

…the car has…

“The car runs like a baby!”:lol:

No… really?

i dont know whats worse…his engrish skillz or the pictures of the car…

is that somalia or albany? I can’t tell from the pics…

I was told the car is from Puerto Rico but something tells me the only thing on that car that’s from PR is the VIN plate. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 100% stolen.

yea that ad sucks.

For some reason the only thing I can think of when they describe the races they won is the airport plaza jewelers “I buy it” commercial.