EBC pads and rotars

I got 3 sets for 90 integra, 87 K5 blaze, and 95 Blazer… and the total was $11.78!!!

I tried getting a set for my VW GLI and they were $83. Almost everything else was cheap though. I picked up a few sets… or so.

i got 15 pair of front gsr green stuff for 45 bones…looks like a lot of autoxing for me this year :slight_smile: ok maybe ill sell 10 of them and keep five.

im going to call around tom. but if someone can pick me up, grab front and rear pads for 87 vw scirocco 16v, and front pads/rear shoes for 93 civic ex. may as well get rotors too, and drums if they sell them for the rear of the civic.

I’m gonna check the local store tomorrow as well. I’d love front and rear pads for a Civic if someone finds stock, the EBC part #'s are DP21206 and DP26422, if they want a vehicle use 93 Civic Si.

I’ll check for u this morning cause we have an account thru work for pepboys. :smiley:

i just called the greensburg store. got the last 10 sets of front pads for a 93 civic ex 1.6L non abs in the country. they are coming from texas! little over $4 a set.

i called the west mifflin store this morning at 8 am, they told me im sol. the g-burg store hooked it up.

Ask for the salesman Mark, he seems to know his shit. was nice to have a counter man who put forth effort.

Way to clean them out sailor. Makes me wish I had smaller brakes, actually no it doesn’t:weak:

thats the problem i may face. i have the 10 inch rotors. if im not mistaken, pads are same w/ some integras, but i would have to switch over to an integra caliper or something… i’ll figure it out once i get the bitches. hopefully they are bolt on no caliper swap. worse case, ill go down to 9inch front rotors. then i can run 13 inch wheels.

what messes shit up when ordering is i have an ex w/o abs. i guess that is odd?? beats the fuck out of me, im not too in depth on what honda did or did not do. just know they have a shit load of options for pads for a 5th gen between rotor size, abs, trim package, engine size, etc…

That’s crazy… I’ll have to stop and find out about brakes for my car.

haha thats funny cause i called first thing this morning and they said they didnt have anything for the vw or the civic. I got some for my stang though.

I just called greensburgh and they said it was a glitch in the system and everything is regular price now!

Well, they are shit out of luck, because they ordered me 10 sets at 4 something each, lol. that must suck if it is a glitch.

The clown at the North Fayette Pep Boys didn’t have a fucking clue what I was talking about.

you are wrong juts got off phone with centrey 3 store and they have none for integras, civics, 97 accords or 05 mustange gt’s, FUCK SHIT PISS FUCK!!!:finger2:

Haha good thing i read this post. I didnt need brakes but i ended up with a couple of sets. I should be good for a looong time.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5316/20071212image0001qu2.jpg

And referring to the earlier post i spoke to a manager from pepboys and he said they did go back up to the regular price so i dunno.

just talked to them again, sale is still going… so i dunno? :sex:

humm i even called the store in ohio(niles) and the guy said the word spread really quick about this. They didnt have anymore for my car though.

well, i’m keeping 1 of my sets for myself, and i sold the other 3 for TWOHUNDREDANDFIFTYFREAKINGDOLLARS a set! hahahaha. can’t beat that. i paid $80 for all 4 sets.