eclipse turbo installation

leicester, NY is the 1/4 mile most people on here go to. it is kinda near Geneseo, NY.

you misundersood my whole 4g64 point. carbonfiberhooded’s car is an awd 4g63 platform. he built the beeejeebus out of everything, and then swapped (BLOCK ONLY) a 4g64 block for the extra 25% displacement. forged internals, dsmlink, monstrous turbo… its not like he turboed a 4g64 eclipse spyder… not at all like that. essentially, its just a 4g64 block with a 4g63 head, a delicious 4g63 on steroids…

you only got attacked because you shot down the knowledge and advice of numerous people that have “been there done that”.

if you want to build the fastest 420a around these parts, then go for it. i think its a cool project if done right. however, don’t discount what everyone is telling you. we have a LOT of experience with all of this, you really have no idea how much experience we have. :rx3:

have you done anything with your tranny? when i turboed my 420a, i popped 2 of those… how about a clutch? the stock clutch will go byebye after about 200whp.