ed hardy clothing

Anyone know where I can buy some locally? What stored besides tony walker have this? Thanks in advance!!

Smokin Joes!!!

LMAO

i have a feeling you are going to get flamed for this, and use google…its amaaazing. or search the mall website.

Metro Park carries it. It is also their most stolen item.

macys @ galleria, metropark, off saks 5th avenue @ the outlet mall … occasionally i stumble across it really cheap at TJMaxx & Marshalls

god i find this shit so overpriced and ugly. I think the only thing worse than the clothing is the people that wear it

Hasn’t this fad died yet?

Wait until next year. At the Vegas ski show they had a booth. They are coming out with a whole line of snowboard/Ski clothing for next year and also have a few boards as well.

The stuff is so ugly I hope it’s a flop…

In the rest of the country it has. Buffalo is always 3 years behind… lol

Srsly? Are you guys still wearing trucker caps?

As much as everyone hates Ed Hardy…having gone to many NYSpeed meets this would be a serious step up for 85% of the people on here…

metro park…but that shit is gay, and the last thing you need is another reason for people to think you’re gay.

this reminds me of that gay Von Dutch fad that was cool for a whole 3 months…even though it all looked gay too.

:inB4SkunksPinkVonDutchhatpic:

Yeah, $60 t-shirts is a huge step up. I mean what better way to spend money then to blow $60 on a t-shirt… :mamoru: Plus it tells people that you are the ultimate status symbol because you spent coin on a fugly ass shirt…

I saw some at smokin joes. Dont know if its official or not. I really like some of the stuff but there is a lot of it that is just way over the top.

tony walker wont carry it
they refuse to because it is not up to their standards
i know this because my cousin is the CEO and he told me
lol
they have some at like macys i think

i can get ed hardy on the cheap pm your sizes and ill post what i have in that size with prices

how come this doesnt suprise me…
ed hardy clothes suck

yay i didnt have to say it

i dont wear the shit i just can get it cheap same with coogi

Costco has it some for like $30/shirt.

hahaha.

hahahahhahahahaha.

sorry.