Eddie Griffin totals Ferrari Enzo!

If you have a hatch, you can just convert it so it retains the same middle engine rear wheel drive layout. Now that would definately be a one of a kind swap, and would never be copied for the rest of eternity. MR 240SX with a Ferrari Enzo engine.

BALLLLLIN. id ont think ferarrie would let him do that

“Undercover Brother knows Karate and all of that but the brother can’t drive”

-Eddie Griffin

F*$kin classic.

The Director also allowed his Carerra GT to be crashed, so that was probobally car karma for that.

Oh my goodness. How can you willingly let such an awesome car crash? Build a shitty replica with a cheap domestic engine if you have to. It must be cheaper to build a fake carerra gt out of a fiero or something than to crash the real thing.

Yeah but in the case of the Carrera it was probably digital effects work or a prop car…not even super-high budget films crash production model cars. There’s a whole industry of of guys in Holywood that build dummy cars to wreck in films…which might lead one to believe that that Enzo was just a model car crashed for publicity??? Judging by the footage though it looked pretty real to me.

A longer clip.

No, from what I have read it was the Carerra GT from his personal collection.

I don’t care how rich he is, he does not deserve to own a nice car. Even if I had millions of dollars, I wouldn’t dream of wrecking my car on purpose. I wouldn’t even wreck my 240 on purpose if I was a millionaire. I am going to boycott that stupid movie. What an asshole.

You may be correct. …which makes these stories even more disgusting considering they could have done it all with visual effects. Jackasses. I hope this movie looses a lot of money.

The Carrera crash

And Diablo VT

They aren’t even good crashes, they look increadbly fake.

I hope Ferrari and Porsche ban him from buying their cars.

WHAT A TERRIBLE WAY TO DESTROY THE PORSCHE GT!!!

what a shitty crash, it looked terrible. If he is so intent on getting rid of cars he should really just give them to someone who will actually love and appreciate them, and not take it for granted. I am glad his enzo got crashed. I just wish he was trapped inside it and it caught on fire. This is exactly what is wrong with Hollywood. It is such a vain and empty profession, yet they get paid so incredibly well to do it.

Or he coulda just given the car to Phil.

hahaha wow, this makes me laugh

man, that’s sad… my question is why? why not just use CG to do these scenes? Even if CG is more expensive than the car itself, I still don’t think it’s worth crashing them for a few seconds worth of footage.

What a tool.