Eddie Griffin totals Ferrari Enzo!

Eddie makes a little mistake and costs a private collector his new Enzo…woops.

http://cbs11tv.com/entertainment/entertainment_story_086032509.html

hahaha. Im sure they had insurance though. Damn media always making drama for people that already have too much of it in their lives.

damn… what a shame. I love how that cameraman didn’t even move an inch. haha

wow.

that shuld be ok… the engine in the back right? eddie griffin is the BEST! INTERNATIONALLY known!!!

I saw that this morning on the news. It hurt my brain. The car is totalled. They estimated 1.5 million in damage. It is a shame since I am sure the owner had to jump through hoops to buy it in the first place.

eddie griffin can buy him 5 mroe of those

Can he really? It is pretty difficult to buy these things from ferrari in the first place. You have to have owned a couple of ferraris in the past, including either the f40 or f50 I believe. I guess if he buys it used from someone else.

apparently only 400 Enzo’s were ever produced, all between 2002 and 2004.

True, but I don’t think fixing an Enzo is like taking a Camry in to a body shop. The car is basically a hand built carbon fibre tub on wheels.

that’ll buff right out.

LOL
why the hell did they put a concrete barrier so close to the corner?

Those people driving probably had little to no experience in any of those cars, LOL

that just sucks, can’t they send it back to ferrari and get a new front end. Just ask them for an FXX shell and it should fit right in. Worth a shot for the owner, get insurance money or have another chance to get an enzo

Did anyone see the video and notice the guy standing behind the barrier didnt flinch at all, like when you got a 1.5 million $ super car coming at you atleast throw yourself in the way to cushion the crash.

pshhh u all so negative… didnt eddie griffin just make a movie on super cars all being crashed up? lol 1 more makes lil difference

yes the movie called redline… coming out april 2007

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809426178/info

idiot

Great publicity though, prolly $10 million in extra revenue now.

It was the Producers car Daniel Sadek and he said it was a total loss…meditated in his trailer afterwards reflecting on worse things in the world.

I dunno? Is it insured? it was on a race track and not part of filming which would have liability but would a company cover the undercover brother? Untrained driver on a race track…sure to be a battle.

haha good question.

They actually only made 399 Enzos because 400+ is considered a production car. You had to own both an F40 and F50 and then you might be lucky enough to be picked to be allowed to buy an Enzo. That guy is not getting another Enzo. lol

put the motor in a 240 :slight_smile: