Eden Evans by route 20 and 5

Anyone travel out there?

wtf are with the man size pot holes for 4 miles

Nobody in that area has any pull with local government holy fuck

I used to live out that way. That road’s gotten beyond retarded. Instead of repairing it, they’ve lowered the speed limit. Residents are currently fighting to get it repaired.

Potholes would be a welcome change as you can avoid potholes. This road is cracked across the whole lane with 10" differences in height between the split pieces of pavement. It is so bad I will get off the Thruway in Hamburg and take either 20 or 62 home. It’s bad when you see semi’s doing 20mph as it’s SO horrible. It gets HORRIBLE as you go West beyond Hemlock all the way over 20 and into Evans. I had to go to the dmv for a customer and I took SouthCreek to Rt 5 to the Evans dmv. That and the first section of Jewitt Holmwood in OP, WTF, taxes are $9000 a year on a ranch in OP and you can’t fix a 1 mile section of road???

Welcome to Angola.

Just driving around the southtowns, it seems the roads haven’t been this bad in a long time. I’ve hit some nasty ones so bad I was surprised I didn’t break anything, and I’m driving a Jeep. I slammed a bad one on Powers on the bridge over the 219 the other day. Maybe this isn’t a good year to finally lower my car.

Sorry, it’s the heavy trucks going to factory on Eden Evans. Our family has to make money somehow, even if it’s at the cost of the road. LOL

X…

they had it featured on the news a few weeks ago, they (the town) dont know what has caused the condition of the road and they are doing tests to see whats the best course of action to repair it properly