Pothole Police

Dont want to ruin your nice car? Please report all your trouble spots and maybe some action will be taken!

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=65421&catid=37

Jesus, their demonstrative picture is terrifyingly bad.

haha, thats not a pothole, its a cave

Accidentally the entire car.

I accidentally Maple Rd, THE WHOLE THING!

Wherle Drive too!

Amherst has really been slacking in the road work department.

dude no lie. I’ve been driving on the wrong side of the road lately because of it.

Yeah this is one area buffalo is actually pretty good with if you report them. ive filled out the online form on a monday twice and had them filled by the end of the week downtown. Service is probably slower if you request one in like the Fruit Belt though.

Yeah we work over on Lawrence Bell…well one of the rectangular drainage covers along the side of the road was caved in by a car running over it

This was like 3 weeks ago. So they put some plywood over it…

well fast forward to today and someone hit it again, ripped off their front wheel.

Now they have an APD car sitting there to ‘protect’ it. lol

Shit should have been fixed asap.

Wow is that an entrance into the bat cave? Seriously small children could get lost in there.

I’m so glad the roads down here are almost 100% perfect 24/7. In some cases, they build roads over sand, and after years of semi trucks driving over them they get bumps and what not.

I can’t believe that, seriously NYS has so many government employees yet they can’t fix the roads. What a joke! :lol:

I pulled out of my driveway today and they were repairing my street. I stopped and told them about my 2 potholes that meet my driveway apron. I hope I come home later to 2 filled in holes.

no lie. and all these crazy taxes.

Yeah and the fact that the towns with the most money have the worst potholes IMO. East Aurora’s roads look like they were attacked by a barrage of scud missles.

I bet they are going to leave big blobs of aslphault on them now…

WNY is the shittiest place to drive on the planet.

and they dont have the money to fix it, that sucks.

We still aint got shit on Boston or NYC

Isn’t it true that if any pothole is reported and then a vehicle is damaged or somebody is injured before it’s fixed, but after it’s already been reported, the state or town is fully responsible, and can even be sued if the operator is injured in a resulting accident?

There has always been a number. I don’t think it ever works.

If a pothole never gets fixed, can you sue the city at all if it damages your car or are you on your own?

George urban is pretty bad(harlem one), werhle is disgusting, niagra falls blvd has some rough spots.