Official Pothole Watch Thread

I am sick and tired of hitting potholes on the roads. I do my best to avoid them, but sometimes I’m behind a large truck/suv/van and cant see them. I propose we help each other by posting locations where there are lots of potholes, or very deep or wide potholes. I’ll start.

• Going south on 87, the middle lane starting at exit 9 through the twin bridges(inclusive). The left side of the middle lane has a lot of potholes. Merge into it and out of it carefully.

City of Rensselaer. The entire city. Avoid at all costs

this^^^^^

+1 to rensselear.

There was a deep one getting onto 87 south from 9 and/or 7 at exit 6. Right when you merge into the lane that actually moves onto the highway. Not insanely wide, but way deep.

Avoid Fuller Rd

and Albany.

City of Troy, all of it. Great thread

You want a pothole? Truck exit at Pilot gas station exit 25a off i90. It is literally as big as my car, and drop off is steep lol

troy does suck.

New York State.

/thread

but yah this is probably the worst thread in awhile

Vot made it. :lol

:expressionless:

I voted go… Just saying :lol

Errwhere

You can call 1-800-POTHOLE and report them to the NYS DOT. Not saying that is going to get them fixed any quicker, but at least we have somewhere to vent.

This winter has been really bad and the roads show it. Heading westbound on Hoosick St. in Troy in the right lane between Oakwood (Rt. 40) and Alternate 7, the road is undrivable unless you’re in a dump truck.

Then you are following to close to the truck for the speed you are traveling. :ahh

that bish is huge…you could literally lose your car in it

They havent fixed that yet? wtf

Railroad and lincoln ave are nasty as fawk. beware all who travel there

You bitches and your whining. Potholes make driving interesting.