Gotta love WNY streets...

I was driving down Sheridan at Parker in Tonawanda and there was a drain pipe lid sticking up in the middle of the road that you couldn’t see. This is what it did to my wheel. I have never seen anything like this.

holy shit!!!

that sucks (edit)LITTLE LADY, you should complain to the highway dept. you might be able to get some money for that.

They just did a bunch of hole patching around east aurora the past two days with it being a little nicer out. I give it till the first plow, stuff just doesn’t last when put down in the cold.

wow, that’s awful. :tdown:

sorry … bro. :lol:

u mad?

Yeah I called the police and my insurance company is going to go after them to pay for it. There was no way around it. It wouldn’t be bad if it was just the tire but the whole wheel is a disaster LOL. anyone know of an SRT-4 wheel for sale?

balls

wow, that’s a new one right there.

Sorry to hear

I believe somebody had a set of srt wheels for sale for 250

sorry for your loss Andrea, wish I there was some way I could help you out. Hope you win and get enough money to buy a new car! (sorry i was daydreaming)

That sucks :frowning: I’ve been lucky and have yet to destroy a wheel on WNY roads.

Wow, that’s some serious damage.

Bro :lol:

Typically when people have blowouts it’s the tire that fails, not the wheel.

deathproof001 has a set of 4 for sale in parts trader…

thats really fucked up LOL

sheridan and NFBLVD probably have the WORST roads i’ve ever driven on… and old french in cheektowaga sucks terribly. you HAVE to drive on the wrong side of the road over a double yellow to avoid completely destroying your car. fuck the police if they give me a ticket

one of my friends had this happen to his a8 wheel a few weeks back. i’m not sure how they handled it but it was on sheridan in front of the circuit city parking lot.

im amazed at the blvd by maple lately.

that sucks bro.

I hope you took a picture of the street just in case.

women drivers…

rocking the spare?

maple rd is the worst… /

Is there a NOCO gas station on the corner of Parker and Sheridan? If so, I stopped at the NOCO gas station on Sheridan (across from Walgreens I believe) after coming from NOCO’s corporate building down the street (auditing them). As I was leaving, I pulled out onto Parker to turn left onto Sheridan and there were two (I will assume) highway workers who walked over to the corner in the street with a flashlight checking the street. I saw the “pipe” you referenced and it honestly didn’t look too terrible.

You may have just caught the pipe at a bad angle. A cop car was sitting in the gas station waiting for them I guess. They checked it out while I was waiting at the redlight and then bounced basically.