Gotta love WNY streets...

OMG… I swing well wide… its ridiculous

That corner is terrible. The worst I have seen in the area this year.

I blew out 2 wheels and tires on my Talon years ago in the winter.

I tried to go after the Highway Dept because the pothole was @ Walden and Transit on Transit S.Bound… and it was deeper than my ankle when I stood in it.

They said they are not responsible for any pot holes between November and May.

That’s such a shit move. Who is responsible then? State snow plows? This state blows.

Shitty…glad i dont deal with that anymore.

Werd…that slice of road is like going offroading.
Feels dope with a busted ass strut. LOL

oh trust me i feel your pain. only i couldn’t do anything about it as they don’t make my wheels anymore.http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8509&stc=1&d=1235711942
http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8510&stc=1&d=1235711954

Happened to me on Transit road. Someone’s snap-on center punch was sticking up in one of the many cracks and it went through the wheel. These wheels were $790 ea from GM.

seems like if you really liked those rims someone could fix that…

or add another valve stem?

Youchh

Pssh I’ll weld that rim up for ya.

I got a flat at the train tracks @ Sheldon Avenue, those things just keep getting worse and worse.

Tire was less than a half year old, didn’t kill the rim though.
Sucked because I lost my job a week before that :\

The good news was… It was about the right time to put on the winter steels :]
Bad news is… The spring is coming, and its soon time to take off the winters… and I don’t have the spare cash to get a new tire since I’m still unemployed :stuck_out_tongue:
Damn my welding profession and all these layoffs :\

THAT IS FUCKING CRAZY I WOULD BE SHOOTING MOTHERFUCKERS WITH MINIGUNS AT A HIGH RATE OF DEATH! that fucking blows pat, anything from the state? penndot bought me a set of coilovers=)

1800fixroad in PA rules. call and file a complaint about a part of a road and if someone else has too then you get cash(well check)
the highway just rose up 3-4 inches with no signs for bump or uneven road and it was literally like this----> _I-
blew up my rear strut and left me stranded. penndot wrote me a check the next week for a shiny new set of TEINs.

Trust me WNY road are so much better than Detroit.
The road department is having a compitition to find the worst pot holes.
But we only pay 6% sales tax so I guess we can’t complain that much.

http://drivemi.org/potholes/index.php

My car finds most all potholes…

Coming out of a not so steep plaza driveway the other week I drive through the puddle at the foot of it. I’m pretty sure my lower a-arm and bumper cover hit the street .

Most likely this happened because you’re a girl…

good fucking lord that sucks. hope something comes out of it.

anyone notice how shitty the road is getting in the tunnel under the buffalo airport. heading towards transit right as your entering the tunnel.

edit: anyone drive the parking lot at holiday valley. ahahahahaha fucking christ is it the worst thing i have ever put my car threw. i will need to take pictures sunday. you seriously cant go over 5 mph or your fucking something up bad.

:eek: :ohnoes:

Fuck.

that is shitty, wow…i’ve never seen anything like that

The cap on the pipe was sticking up at an angle, and she hit it dead on. The car jumped in the air and I hit my head on the roof. It was very violent. And I cannot believe that there is nothing wrong with the tire.

The rim looks straight just throw a little bead on there and she’ll seal right up.

I have had the county pay for wheels in the past but I think they are out of money now. lol

You should see some of the roads out here, people are swerving at 55mph.
There are some spots that have a whole grid of potholes that can’t be missed. lol