f-----n potholes...

hit a pothole today and got a flat…i hate potholes…that was the only perk of philly, the roads were so much better…

Still PennDOT ftl

I feel your pain. On the way to carlisle last week my friend hit a pothole and split her wheel in 2 pieces.

you have a small sentra…be happy the pothole didn’t eat your entire car!!
on a side note…i can’t even hit pot holes…i HAVE to dodge them

I like the ones that look small but are like a foot deep.

CIII mall area is the worst… i did like 5 flats a week in that area. one almost ate the flatbed i was driving. lets all move south???

Happened to a guy here at work on 79 last weekend…broke the rim on his Ford 500…stealership nailed him for 3 bills for a new one.

Another VERY bad spot is the one going through regent square to point breeze, forget the name but it meets up with penn ave between two gas stations…i have to zig zag that entire street to stay safe from potholes and cagers on the other side dodging holes

OUCH!

braddock ave… yeah there was one a few weeks ago near the gas station on the left… it was atleast 8" deep and 15" diameter. we took a cone from the gas station and stuck it in the middle of it to warn the people.

this is what a pothole did to my friends car last week on the way to carlisle

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1741/dsc01918bh4.jpg

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/839/dsc01915ti9.jpg

:eek2: seek out the penndot refund for road-swallowing pothole reimbursement?

wow…g/l on getting penndot to pay up…i heard its long process

I wish I could blow a pot hole up to make it bigger, which would hopefully get it fixed… or just swallow cars to the middle of the earth.

That made me laugh…i could just see some innocent idiot driving into it with some SUV like “I CAN MAKE IT”…drop…aaaaahhhhhhhhh

your friend still owes me 90 bucks for them lol

lol yea i almost forgot about that. I can give u a number to deal directly if u would like.lol. :doh:

on a good note i got a set of new tires, and went 1 size wider, i went from 215 to 225, and the car definitely feels better when driving.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Im ready for the day I blow a tire out here soon.

I want to lower my car another inch or so(as low as it is in mysig) but Its pretty much worthless.