the ack is jacked....damn potholes!

PENNDOT can suck my ass! I hit a crater on my way home from work…damn near gave me whiplash…CD player skipped. so I’m driving along and my car is pulling to the side…I’m like shit, my car is out of alignment. I keep driving and by the time I get halfway down 79, my car is shaking. I pull over and my tire is flat. I couldnt see to change it, and I was wearing a suit, so I called a tow truck to have towed to the shop. I AM SO PISSED! This is going to cost me an assload of money, especially if i Screwed the front end up

got to love PA in the winter

I feel your pain bud! I bent one of my wheels last winter when I hit a pothole on I79. :mad: And my luck, my wheels are aluminum, so I can’t bend the wheel back without risking shattering it.

I finally got around to buying some new wheels though actually, so I won’t need to worry about it anymore. :cool:

Originally posted by WhiteHotCL
PENNDOT can suck my ass! I hit a crater on my way home from work…damn near gave me whiplash…CD player skipped. so I’m driving along and my car is pulling to the side…I’m like shit, my car is out of alignment. I keep driving and by the time I get halfway down 79, my car is shaking. I pull over and my tire is flat. I couldnt see to change it, and I was wearing a suit, so I called a tow truck to have towed to the shop. I AM SO PISSED! This is going to cost me an assload of money, especially if i Screwed the front end up

call pendot happen to a buddy of mine awhile back and pendot replaced his bent wheel

blew a rim and tire 2 years ago, cost me a total of $700. I bought a beater since its cheaper to fix in the winter

Did you happen to call in at a radio station around 11:30? I heard someone say that PennDot sucks ass and he blew a tire…

haha

that sucks!!!

damn that blows…
FUCK Penn dot

Are roads suck around here also …we need them redone and none of that fillin in the holes with that tar crap.

no i didnt call in, but I will be calling them tommorow. I’m sending them my repair bill!..Fockers!

I just saw on the news penndot has a phone # u can call now…call 1800 POT HOLES…give them a call

even brand new holes get potholes, its just what happens in the winter, yes it sucks but its sumtin we gotta deal with

PennDOT said on the radio yesterday that they almost never cover damage from potholes unless there is specific evidence of negligence (or something to that effect).

I hit a couple this morning. It was either the hole, the guard rail, or an oncoming car. I should have bought the unlimited alignments from Firestone that Whitey told us about.

i saw about 10 cars on the side of the road on the way home from bridgville on 79… they need to shell out the money for concrete and be done with it :wink:

ive never hit a HUGE pothole, that had blown a tire, but on 70E i did hit a tred from a 18wheeler. was either hit the jersey barrier, or swerve into the truck next to me. blew the hose off the bottom of my rad

they may not pay for anything, but damnit, i will call and bitch…at least it will make me feel better!

send them Anthrax in the mail!

heh, 279 and 51 arent getting any better, I had a job interview and towards brentwood on 51 its horrid, 279(for the 1 mile I was on it) wasnt bad, but there were some craters… im glad my ac is stock.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
send them Anthrax in the mail!

Yeah… that’ll teach them :rolleyes: