the ack is jacked....damn potholes!

Originally posted by 2FNFast
call pendot happen to a buddy of mine awhile back and pendot replaced his bent wheel

I contacted Penndot when I wrecked my rim, and they said its not their fault. They told me that is why I have insurance… and go figure my deductable was more than the cost of replacing the wheel, so I was on my own.

I was telling matt this exact thing hapoped to a buddy of mine about a month after bought his car new. Did 3 grad worth the damage including ripping the axel off. When he called penn Dot they told him they wou;dn’t cover it because it was an act of god. My buddy was like your lazy crews and poor road maintenence is not a fucking act of god. He hen turned it into insucrance and they jacked up his rates. He was fucking pissed…

Wow that really sucks Matt…I would definitely call and bitch. These roads suck so bad :mad:

Originally posted by Craig King
and go figure my deductable was more than the cost of replacing the wheel, so I was on my own.
i’m lucky my deductible is only $50…but i get made fun of cause i have my cars under my parents insurance. :rolleyes:

and the moral of this topic dont drive on PA roads in the winter:D

got my car back…300 bucks. And that was with cheap Futura tires! If I would have had the 17’s on, I would have bent my rim.

Originally posted by WhiteHotCL
got my car back…300 bucks. And that was with cheap Futura tires! If I would have had the 17’s on, I would have bent my rim.

I know it sucks but it could have been worse…

Originally posted by WhiteHotCL

What the fuck why did it double post…

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
:repost: :rolleyes: :confused: :tounge: :tounge: