Fucking Potholes

Yea so i’m on my way to Monroeville to go to BWW tonight. I’m driving through New Ken and BAM i hit a huge freakin pothole! Well, guess what! It popped the fucking tire and bent the rim. I just bought brand new tires on Thursday because i had a flat last wednesday. So i’m a little pissed. I just hope the tire can be fixed because i can’t afford ANOTHER tire. Ok i’m done bitching…just had to complain :mad:

:frowning: that sucks… hmmm, i think i have the stock tires from the 97 Eclipse GS-T i used to have … if youre really in a bind.

Originally posted by Talonchick
Yea so i’m on my way to Monroeville to go to BWW tonight. I’m driving through New Ken and BAM i hit a huge freakin pothole! Well, guess what! It popped the fucking tire and bent the rim. I just bought brand new tires on Thursday because i had a flat last wednesday. So i’m a little pissed. I just hope the tire can be fixed because i can’t afford ANOTHER tire. Ok i’m done bitching…just had to complain :mad:

thats what you get for buying a 2G.

sorry tp hear about it…seems like everyone is have a bad time now

that sucks… the roads are terrible. i have a slow leak in one of my tires now… it drives me nuts!!

no leaks with truck tires:D

Potholes blow :frowning:

fix a flat owns me:D

that sucks!

Jackie take the tires back n buy some from me :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I’ll get u a good deal!

get your tires @ sears and buy the road hazard coverage.

Originally posted by michaelblanyer
get your tires @ sears and buy the road hazard coverage.

Thats where I work too, lol

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
Thats where I work too, lol

Sears sucks… ya Jackie… sorry to hear bout it

sears owns me… they charged 143 for a new tire on my old dodge. fags :frowning:

sorry to hear that jackie, maybe you should trailer it next time.

trailer=old:tounge:

u if had it u would use it!!!:tounge: :smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
trailer=old:tounge:

u if had it u would use it!!!:tounge: :smiley:

it aint ever gonna be old while your still useing it:tounge:

and if i had one what would i pull it with? :smiley:

Originally posted by Vapor Trail
it aint ever gonna be old while your still useing it:tounge:

and if i had one what would i pull it with? :smiley:
how did u get from MP that night???

& pull it with ur type -“R”:smiley: :wink:

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
Jackie take the tires back n buy some from me :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I’ll get u a good deal!

Lol, i’m gonna keep the tires. I took it back to Highland tire today…got the dent in the rim banged out and they were able to fix the tire. Got it done for free which was nice of them. I don’t think that rim can take another pothole though lol i might have to try and find a cheap wheel in case this happens again.

shoda bout thoes wheels ant tires i told you about i got them now :tounge: