Electric Razors

ok, i need a new one. i have a Braun 8600 now with the self cleaning thing. it is a great razor, but i have had it for like 4 years and it is getting a little rough. it has the straight foil design. i think this makes it tough for me to get a lot of the hair around my neck. it grows like 10 different ways and i always get bumps near the bottom from it. and i have little straggler hairs all over.

im looking into the rotary ones now. they may do a little better job of getting the hairs that grow a different way.

anyone have suggestions?

man if you have sensitive skin stay awake from the rotaries, those ALWAYS make me burn. ive yet to find a shaver that gets close without irritation.

really? good to know. i dont mind the one i have now. but the neck kills me. i have pretty sensitive skin, but my hair grows really fast. so that sucks. how about the higher end ones? is there anywhere that i could buy one and try it out? like somewhere that has a good return policy with no questions asked?

man up and use a razor

its not a man up thing. i did that for a LONG time. its a speed thing. it takes too long in the morning. i can shave now in like 2 minutes. it takes me that long to get all the crap ready with a razor.

its expensive too. the blades are getting out of hand now.

I’ve always used the norelco rotaries. It says right in the instructions that it will take about a week for your skin to get used to it. Man up, brush the sand out of your vagina, and in a week or less it doesn’t bother you anymore. They give a real good shave too.

I never liked power shavers. Always made me break out and look like I should be on h-date with WillyBeen. The ones that work the best for me are the simple one blade throwaways from Wegmans that come in the bag of like 12 for 3 dollars.

I have this:

I like it…

http://onemansblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/braun.jpg

but i hear they have a new model…

go to nico’s barber shop on potters by caz park n get a full straight razor shave its the best in town

who shaves??

:gotme:

If you have really sensitive skin get the norelco with the face lube applyer.

I use a remington titanium shaver/trimmer in case i wait to long. Any electric shaver if you wait to long will pull and snag on hairs.

Mine gets pretty close and ive been rocking it for 2 years.

well, i use an electric now, so it shouldnt take too long to get used to. i was just wondering if the rotary ones were the way to go. anyone else have an issue with hair growing different ways?

My hair grows in a bunch of weird directions. and the rotary cuts them all down.

My old school Sensor Excel still works real well too and the blades arent to expensive.