The Best shave of your life...

So i got one of these Gillette Fusion’s in the mail not too long ago…not the stupid thing that you put the battery in…but the normal one with 5 normal blades, then a single blade on the flip side for the under the nose type spots…

I was skeptical at first…and didn’t open the box for a week or two…

I then tried it out…and it was great…not only was the quality great, but whereas most razors feel dull and leave burn easily after 1 or 2 uses with me…i got 3 great shaves out of this one freebie without no burn at all!

Just went to Tops to buy some extra cartriges…and WTF!!! $27 and change for 8 cartriges…

Despite the fact that the Mach 3 Turbo blades cost about $10 less per 8 pack…i think it has seen its final days…time to upgrade…

all in all, i give it 4.5 out of 5 stars…

I’m still waiting for something to come out that doesn’t dull for like 10 uses…then i’ll be impressed…

Electric shavers FTW. Rechargable. Blades last forever. I’ve had mine half a year and it still sharp as hell. Just basic matenice to keep it running good.

mach 3 with the vibration thing, awesome shave…

little secret - lotion on your face makes the razor slide on your face easier, resulting in less cuts and less in grown hairs. with the shaving cream on top …

aveno woulds beautifully

I got a system. Rubbing alcohol and a lighter FTW

you pussy. i use gasoline and a flame thrower. also works goo for the eye brows too, when you feel like taking them off.

While I go change my tampon, pour some Rubbing Alcohol on your hand and see how long you can hold it lit.

Ugh, maybe if you have 3 hairs on your chin. I can’t use electric razors. They take forever and I can never get every spot.

but be prepared for the fusions single blade to start sucking bad, i hate that razor

straight blades or the fusion. i have burly beard and i trim it with beard and mustache trimmer and the gillette fusion

If you have a thick,dense beard you really cant use electric razors they cut your face and dont get it as close as a mach 3 would.Ive been using mach 3’s since i was 13 and cant complain lol.

id like to pick up a straight blade again that barbers use. combined with warm shaving cream they give an excellent shave. but like 95mx6 said if you have a thick beard you cant use electic razors

http://www.premiumknives.com/knifefiles/Colonel_Conk_Shaving_Products/Colonel_Conk_Dovo_Straight_Razor_506.jpg

theres a reason why barbers still uses these till this day

don’t be a pussy.

go get your shit waxed.

i tried for the hell of it. beard is too thick on a man. it doesnt pull out

Sally’s. :slight_smile:

you get 10 blades for $4.99

ya i use to buy them im just cheap now. do you use them ?

fuck yeah…I have to shave every other day…:mad:
I use straight blades for everything… lol

what seems to work the best for me is taking my clippers and using no attachments and going over everything and then shaving with a mach 3.I get it soo close it feels like hair was never there, but then come the next morning its back.Thats the down fall of being a hairy daigo

i feel ya on the shaveing everyday. i get grizzly FAST. i love a straight blade

try a straight blade 95mx6.

hmm never have before, ill have to go pick some up when my cars done.

You have be careful though. THem’ bladeZ’ are sharp…lol Make sure when you use em, dont apply too much pressure to it…Let the blade do all the work…The thing will cut you in a heartbeat.